4-Hour Snorkeling Tour To Satayh Dolphin Reef From Marsa Alam
Try out the exciting water sport of snorkelling and have the chance to observe a group of 60 - 80 dolphins. Enjoy a sumptuous lunch on board before being dropped off at your hotel.
Itinerary Expand All Collapse All
Snorkelling Tour expand_more
- Begin your day of adventure with a brief pickup from your hotel in Marsa Alam in an air-conditioned vehicle. Transfer to Marina of Hamata, where you will board the boat. This location is situated 165 km south of Marsa Alam airport.
- Get received by the crew with a welcome drink and enjoy it as you set sail on the Red Sea for about 2 hours. You will also be served snacks and drinks during the day.
- Arrive at the Satayh Dolphin Reef, a protected area where you can snorkel. As you enjoy the underwater marine world, observe around 60-80 dolphins who will put on a show for you as you get the opportunity to connect with them. This region is home to many dolphins and sea mammals, and you will be mesmerized by the different varieties of corals and fish.
- Enjoy a delicious lunch prepared freshly on board by the chef.
- Later on, make another stop to snorkel in a beautiful coral reef and see more fish.
- Then, cruise back to the port in Hamata Marina at around 4:30 PM and get dropped back to your hotel in Marsa Alam.
- Round trip shuttle service from your hotel in Marsa Alam
- Lunch served on board
- Transfers by air-conditioned vehicle
- All charges and taxes included
- 2 stops for snorkelling (1 with dolphins and 1 at the coral reef)
- Snorkelling equipment
- Mineral water and soft drinks on the boat
- Assistance of a guide on the boat
- Personal expenses
Marsa Alam, Egypt
For cancellations upto 2 days before the tour -Refund of 80% of the tour price.
|1 To 4||EUR 66 Per Person|
|1 To 4||EUR 33 Per Person|
This is a private tour