4-Hour Felucca Ride On The Nile In Luxor
Ride a private white-sailed felucca on the River Nile as the sun sets behind the West Bank hills. Soak in the views, learn about the sights from a guide, and visit Banana Island to savour fresh bananas and Egyptian tea. This journey is ideal for families and couples.
Itinerary Expand All Collapse All
Sunset Nile Cruise expand_more
- Late afternoon, our representative will pick you up from your hotel in Luxor and transfer you to the Nile side, where your Felucca is waiting for your journey.
- Board your boat and relax on the soft cushions. Experience the peace and tranquillity of the Nile that has been the lifeblood of Egypt since pharaonic times. Enjoy a cool drink as you gently glide down the river. Watch the real Egyptian life pass by and enjoy the fantastic scenes that have not changed in millennia; children playing in the water and farmers going about their work. Admire the water buffalo and a wide variety of birds.
- Sail to Banana Island, "an Island covered with banana plantations". The boat captain will berth the felucca off the island and take you on a short exploratory tour of the island, where you will be offered a refreshing cup of traditional Egyptian tea and some of the sweetest, most delicious bananas you have ever tasted.
- Continue sailing and watch the sunset over Luxor West Bank.
- Return to the Nile side and then transfer to your hotel in Luxor.
- Round trip shuttle service from your hotel
- Transfers by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Private Egyptologist guide
- Entrance tickets to all the sites mentioned in the itinerary
- Bottled water on board the vehicle during the visit
- All service charges and taxes included
- All extras not mentioned in the itinerary
Luxor, Luxor City, Luxor, Egypt
For cancellations upto 2 days before the tour -Refund of 80% of the tour price.
|1 To 4||EUR 30 Per Person|
|1 To 4||EUR 15 Per Person|
This is a private tour