3-Hour Private Return-Trip from Keflavik Airport to the Blue Lagoon
Make the most out of your layover and relax a little before your next flight. Tour the Blue Lagoon that has a short distance from the fishing port of Grindavík on the Reykjanes peninsula in the southwest. This transfer takes you from Keflavik airport to the Blue Lagoon and back.
Keflavik Airport - Blue Lagoonexpand_more
- Pick up from the Keflavik airport.
- Visit the Blue Lagoon that is today one of Iceland’s most popular tourist attractions. It is created by water from the nearby Svartsengi geothermal power plant. Its warm, mineral-rich waters are effective in treating psoriasis and various other skin complaints, and it is undoubtedly a great place for swimming and bathing.
- Return to the Keflavik airport.
- Pick-up at Keflavik International Airport
- Waiting in the Blue Lagoon
- Drop-off at Keflavik International Airport
- Bathing suits, towels
- Entrance fees
Pick up option can be selected during checkout.