14-hour Jökulsárlón, Glacier Lagoon and Diamond Beach Tour
Tour Jökulsárlón, Europe’s largest glacial lake, an unmissable destination for any traveller in Iceland. Visit Skaftafell National Park and the Seljalandsfoss waterfall.
Jökulsárlón - Glacier Lagoonexpand_more
- Pass some charming villages as well as Skaftafell National Park and visit Seljalandsfoss waterfall.
- Go to Jökulsárlon, one of the most amazing natural wonders of Iceland and one of the most popular attractions for travellers to visit. It is the deepest lake in Iceland, with a maximum depth of 260 meters in front of the glacier edge.
- Visit Skógafoss waterfall and the Skóga museum.
- Sail among the huge icebergs in the picturesque scenery of Jökulsárlón. The excursion takes 30–40 minutes and includes an English speaking guide who explains the geology and the facts of the lagoon.
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off in the capital area
- Professional Private driver/guide
- Transport by private vehicle
- Premium Icelandic Bottled water
- High Speed 4G WiFi in vehicle
- Entrance fees, unless specified.
What to bring
- Dress according to weather
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Warm clothes if you plan to go on the boat trip, and it can also be cold around the lagoon.
Know before you go
- A moderate amount of walking is involved.
- Boat tours are only available from May to September.
- Duration: 12 hours.
- Attention: Prices are per vehicle, not per person.
9% OFF - Today only