4-Hour Northern Lights In Iceland Tour
Tour the Northern Lights, also known as Aurora Borealis, are caused by particles from the sun with the upper atmosphere near the North Pole. Our Northern Lights tour in Iceland takes you to see a spectacular natural phenomenon that happens during the winter months.
- The Northern Lights tour in Iceland takes you to see a spectacular natural phenomenon during the winter months.
- Northern Lights in Iceland are visible during the winter months, from September to April.
- The locations visited during the Northern Lights tour vary from day to day depending on weather conditions. Because this tour is weather dependent, sightings are not guaranteed.
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off in the capital area
- Professional Private driver/guide
- Pure Icelandic Bottled water
- High Speed 4G WiFi in vehicle
What to bring
- Camera and very warm clothes.
Know before you go
- Prices are per vehicle, not per person. When booking for 1-3 passengers, you select 1 in “Transfer 1-3 persons (per vehicle)”, but you choose two if you want two vehicles.
- The same applies when booking for 4-8 passengers.