3-hour transfer from Reykjavik to Blue Lagoon
This transfer takes you from Reykjavik to the Blue Lagoon and back. The Blue Lagoon has a short distance from the fishing port of Grindavík on the Reykjanes peninsula in the southwest.
Reykjavik - Blue Lagoon expand_more
- Transfer from the Reykjavik.
- Visit Blue Lagoon, one of Iceland’s most popular tourist attractions. It is created by water from the nearby Svartsengi geothermal power plant. Its warm, mineral-rich waters are effective in treating psoriasis and various other skin complaints, and it is undoubtedly a great place for swimming and bathing.
Duration: 3.5 hours (2 hour stop at the Blue Lagoon)
- Pick-up in the capital area, waiting in the Blue Lagoon and drop-off
- Food, beverages, bathing suits, towels and entrance fees
Know before you go
- Tours are only available during the Blue Lagoon’s opening hours. Availability to the Blue lagoon is limited.
- Prices are per vehicle, not per person
9% OFF - Today only