10-Hour Private day trip to Petra from Amman with Hotel pick up
- See Nabataean temple of Qasr Al-Bint and Royal Tombs
Make the best of your visit to Jordan and visit one of the most emblematic and historical Nabatean capital, which dominated for a long time the Arabian trade routes. The city of Petra is one of the must-see places in the Middle East. Enjoy a private transfer from your Amman hotel to Petra along the desert highway (around 2.5 hours). Once in Petra, meet your private official tour guide and discover this wonderful site. Make sure you bring good walking shoes, a backpack for beverages, a camera and other stuff. The terrain is uneven, and the whole of Petra is only walkable.
Private day trip to Petra from Ammanexpand_more
Pick up at your hotel at your desired time (07:30/08:00 AM).
Arrival after 2.5 hs drives on the desert highway.
Meet your official tour guide for a 2.5 hs private guided tour.
Siq is a narrow gorge where you will get your first close views of the colourful sandstone.
Walk along the street of Facades and see the stunning Royal Tombs.
Carved into the side of the mountain at the foot of the High Place of Sacrifice, the theatre consists of three rows of seats separated by passageways.
The Nabataean temple of Qasr Al-Bint is standing within a large paved temenos to a height of 23m. it is surrounded by a peribolos, an enclosure wall, to which seats were added during the time of King Aretas IV ( 9BC-AD40) according to two inscriptions, one of which is still engaged between the seats.
Drop off in your hotel in Amman.
- Private vehicle disposition for 10 hours
- Private official tour guide for 2.5 hours in Petra
- Pick up and drop off in Amman
- Entrance fee to Petra
- SAFE COVID-19 SAFE
- Food and drinks
- Other entrance fees
Know before you go
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not stroller accessible
- Not suitable for pets
- No public transportation nearby
- Infants must not sit on laps
- In case of needing infant seat please request at time of booking
- SAFE COVID-19 SAFE
- Please provide pick up details at time of booking Make sure to bring comfortable shoes and a backpack (Petra visit is done walking and terrain is uneven) SAFE COVID-19 SAFE
- Pick up in your hotel or place of choice inside Ammam