10-Hour Trip To Adam's Peak In Sri Lanka
Travel to Adam's Peak, a tall conical mountain located in central Sri Lanka. It is well known for the Sri Pada, i.e., "sacred footprint", a 1.8 m (5 ft 11 in) rock formation near the summit, which in the Buddhist tradition is held to be the footprint of the Buddha.
Adam's Peak Tourexpand_more
- Pick up from the hotel.
- Visi the Adam's Peak mountain in southwestern Sri Lanka (Ceylon), 7360 feet (2243 m) high and 11 miles (18 km) northeast of Ratnapura. In Hindu tradition is said to resemble the footprint of Shiva and, in the Christian tradition, that of Adam.
- Drop-off at the hotel.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- English speaking guide for the entire tours
- All Govt. Taxes and Surcharges
- Mineral Water Bottle
- Any tours to cities not mentioned above
- Any other services not mentioned above
Know before you go
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not stroller accessible
- Not suitable for pets
- Not recommended for people with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Not recommended for people with heart conditions