3-Day Tour From Casablanca to Merzouga
- Visit the majestic Royal King Palace
- Explore the beautiful Dadès Valley
Start in Casablanca and end in Marrakesh! With the adventure tour of 3 days from Casablanca to Merzouga, you have a 3-day tour package taking you through Casablanca, Morocco and 4 other destinations in Morocco. 3 days From Casablanca to Merzouga includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
DAY 1 : CASABLANCA TO RABAT AND FEZexpand_more
- “DesertBrise Travel” invites you to enjoy Morocco private tour from Casablanca to explore the Sahara desert with friendly drivers and local experienced guides.
- Today we pick up you from the hotel and we explore Casablanca's main sights, then we drive to the Moroccan capital Rabat where we explore the Royal King Palace. Then we continue our Casablanca tour to Fez for exploring the imperial city.
Overnight stay in Fez in local riad with dinner.
DAY 2 : FROM FEZ TO IFRANE, ERFOUD AND DESERT IN MERZOUGAexpand_more
- Pick up from the hotel in Fez and we drive towards Merzouga desert via Ifrane called “Switzerland city”. We explore the cedar forest near Azrou.
- Then, we will drive to Erfoud and Rissani. Once we reach Merzouga, we prepare for a camel ride to reach the desert camp.
Overnight in standard camp.
DAY 3 : DESERT IN MERZOUGA -MARRAKECHexpand_more
- In the morning we enjoy the desert sunrise and we ride camels back to Merzouga village. Then we drive towards Marrakech called “the red city”.
- We will drive to Dadès Valley, then Ouarzazate and we pass via Ait Benhaddou Kasbah. Our Casablanca desert tour finishes in Marrakech.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- 2 night accomodation
- Camel ride
Know before you go
- Not stroller accessible
- Not suitable for pets
- No public transportation nearby
- Infants must not sit on laps
- Wheelchair accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
English, German, Italian, French, Spanish