The Grand Brussels Experience Coach Tour
Should a sightseeing tour offer you more than just preregistered general audio comments? Should you get your up-to-date information about the city’s past, present and future from a trusted guide who is an authentic Belgian insider and professional? Honestly speaking: we are strictly the only Brussels based company that can provide this complete service
Grand Brussels Experience expand_more
- Start with a short walk to the majestic Grand Place, which was the cradle of medieval Brussels. Then you board our coach, and our multilingual guide takes you to all the must-see highlights in the city center.
- Discover Brussels with the helping hand of a local guide. We focus on three of the most important districts of the city. Since 1998 it has been a UNESCO World Heritage site. The devastating fire of 1695, caused by the French King Louis XIV army and a third of the city, has been destroyed, and the Grand Place rebuilt in 4 years.
- An eleventh-century church rebuilt in the Brabant Gothic-style and remind to Notre-Dame of Paris.
- This Greco-Roman building dates from 1866 and 30 years of construction (architect Joseph Poelaert) From there a splendid panoramic view of Brussels.
- We then walk you up to the Royal Palace district with its old park and end our walk calling at Saint Michael’s Cathedral.
- They were bought by King Leopold II "Builder King" after the World's Fair 1900 of Paris. Reconstruction of the French architect Alexandre Marcel. It is the private residence of the Belgian kings.
- Visit the European Parliament, Commission (seat of the EU) and the Council of Europe (meeting place of the EU members' representatives).
- The Church of Notre-Dame des Victoires is the last Gothic-style church to be built in Brussels in the 15th century. Weekend the marvellous antique market and area of the antiquaries. Take spectacular photos there.
Professional multilingual guide
Food and drinks, unless specified
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Know before you go
Not wheelchair accessible
Not suitable for pets
Infants must not sit on laps.
Infant seats unavailable
Please be ready 20 minutes before departure time at the Brussels City Tours' office.
This is a comprehensive tour of Brussels. Your guide is your host. He offers you countless suggestions and ideas of things to do while in Brussels and answers all your queries. If you are looking for quality service, you should present yourself with this unique and personal welcome to Brussels. The tour offers ample opportunity to take pictures.
82 Grasmarkt Straat
English, German, French, Spanish