Immediately after submitting your reservation, you will receive a receipt of booking by email. Within 72 hours of submitting your reservation, you will receive a confirmation email confirming the booking status. Please do not book any airline tickets until you receive the status of your booking.
You will receive a confirmation voucher in 2-3 business days after you receive the e-ticket. Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination and departure details, is included in your confirmation voucher. When you reserve your attractions and services you will be asked to print the confirmation voucher to present when you arrive at your destination. It is your proof of purchase.
Tour Name: Western Balkan Explorer Tour "Yellow Route"
Countries: Albania, Kosovo and North Macedonia.
Type: General, Cultural, Archeology, Nature, Gastronomy, etc.
Depart from: Tirana, Albania
Group Size: Small groups (1-15 pax)
Difficulty: 2 (from 1 - 5)
Tempo: 3 (from 1 - 5)
Duration: 7 Days (or up to 28 days if combined with other Routes: Blue, Silver or Red loops/circuits.
Important Places to be Visited: Tirana, Kruje, Lezhe, Shkoder, Koman Lake, Gjakove, Pristine, Prizren, Skopje, Ohrid, Elbasan, Apollonia, Berat, and Durres.
How does it work?
- You decide how many countries you want to travel
- Each week you can travel to different places/countries
For example, if you want to continue another week exploring other amazing regions, then you can proceed to the next route. Please note the hotel accommodation is not included on the last day of your tour.
Day 8: (Optional): Change to continue to successive tour(s): Blue, Silver or Red loops/circuits.
€69 supplement per period (May,14 June, Sep)
€132 supplement per period (28 Jun-Jul-Aug)
€168 single supplement
€209 Single supplement (May,14 June, Sep)
€248 Single supplement (28 Jun-Jul-Aug)
- Price listed is per person in double occupancy and is quoted based on a minimum number of participants, and to operate the tour with only 2 participants there is an extra charge of 70% and if only for 1 person then is an extra charge of 170%.
- Currency: All prices are shown in Euro (EUR) except admission fees which are paid upon arrival.
- Child fare: 2 - 11-year-olds share a room with two adults. No charge for infants under 2 years old. There is a 50% discount for children 2-11 years old.
- Pre/post Accommodation (Same as Tour): Available on the day before (one night) or after the tour(one night). Hotel accommodation is not included on the last day of your tour. EUR€38 per person per night (twin/dbl share basis). EUR€78 per night applies for Single Room.
- Airport transfers (pick up / drop off): Available in Tirana Airport (TIA). EUR€15 each way per person (minimum 2 people).
- Hotel: Accommodation 3* hotels on double occupancy in good locations of respective cities/places. The twin-share basis for 7 overnights as per program. For children 2 - 11-year-old sharing a room with 2 adults.
- Transportation: Air Conditioned modern van/minibus/bus and other transportation listed in the itinerary.
- Breakfast: Daily breakfast. All other meals not listed are at your expense.
- Guide: Professional bilingual English, speaking tour guide/leader, etc. as per tour participant’s majority.
- Admission/Entry Fees:
- Entry fees prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- If you would like to join the optional activities, please pay the fee in cash to the tour guide. The tour guide will arrange the tickets for the group.
- Travel insurance, visa fees (if applicable)
- Any charges for additional itinerary are not listed in the itinerary
- A mandatory service fee for tour guide/bus driver (min. 5-7 Euro /day per person).
- Excess baggage charges from Airlines
- Personal expenses such as room service, telephone, laundry service charges
- Losses or additional expenses: The Company will accept no responsibilities for losses or additional expenses due to accidents.
- Lunch and Dinner charges (if applicable)
- Everything not mentioned in “Inclusions”
- Immediately after submitting your reservation, you will receive a receipt of booking by email. Please do not book any airline tickets until you receive the status of your booking.
- You will receive a confirmation voucher in 2-3 business days after you receive the e-ticket. Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination and departure details, is included in your confirmation voucher. When you reserve your attractions and services you will be asked to print the confirmation voucher to present when you arrive at your destination. It is your proof of purchase.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
The purchase of any travel services represents your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein. Please ensure that you read carefully and understand these Terms & Conditions prior to booking.
A fee may be charged for any revision or alteration made to a reservation after the booking is confirmed. Name changes or corrections may be treated as a cancellation and cancellation fees will apply. A change of tour date or tour itinerary may be treated as a cancellation, and normal cancellation fees will apply.
Cancellations and Cancellation Fees
Regardless of the reason, cancellations result in costly charges from our travel and hotel providers covering penalties and fees incurred by cancelling confirmed and pending bookings. Therefore, cancellation penalties and or fees will apply. Time of cancellation will be determined when notice is received and confirmed by our office.
Standard cancellation penalties per person are as follows:
- Up to 31 days prior to departure - 15% of the total purchase amount.
- 15-30 days prior to departure - 30% of the total purchase amount.
- 7-14 days prior to departure - 60% of the total purchase amount.
- Less than 7 days of departure or no show - 100% per person.
- Unused features are non-refundable. No shows forfeit entire payment.
- Dates are based on the local time in Albania.
Those customers who asked for Visa Letter, the cancellation penalties after Visa Letter has been issued are as follows:
- If without a visa reject letter, cancellation policies are as below:
- Prior to departure 45-15 days, charge 35% of the tour fee.
- Prior to departure over 45 days, charge €129 for the whole booking.
- There is a 6% handling fee add-on to the above penalties.
- If with a visa reject letter, we will follow Standard Cancellation Policies.
We constantly strive to improve tour itineraries and features. If such improvements can be made, or unforeseen circumstances beyond our control make changes necessary - we reserve the right to vary itineraries and to substitute hotels. At certain peak periods, duplicate departures may operate, and sometimes in reverse order in which case hotels may vary from those stated on the itinerary pages.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure in accordance with operating requirements or circumstances beyond its control. If cancellation is made any time prior to departure of the tour, AlbaniaExplorer.com' only liability will be to refund to the passenger the amount it has received for the tour booking. We will try to re-book the same or a similar tour. Please note that we are not liable for any cancellation penalties incurred on any other travel arrangements including air tickets purchased separately from customers.
All tour prices are current at the time of publication and are susceptible to currency fluctuations. We reserve the right to alter the tour price in accordance with changes in foreign exchange rates and changes in prices for services. The rate that you pay when you reserve your tour will protect you against future currency fluctuations; on the other hand, no price adjustment (refund) will be made based upon a change in tour prices.
- The Company is not liable for any delay or expense.
- The Company will accept no responsibility for losses or additional expense due to accident, delay, weather, strike or cause beyond its control.
- Passengers must have a valid passport. Your passport must remain valid for at least 6 months from the arrival date. The Company will not be held responsible for any expenses if a passenger is refused entry into any country.
- The Company is not liable if a passenger decides to withdraw during the tour.
- The Company reserves the right to alter or curtail the itinerary and to substitute hotels and/or conveyances as it is deemed necessary.
- The Company does not accept liability for acts of violence for any single person sharing a room with others.
- Any unused portion of the tour or meals listed is non-refundable after departure no matter what the reason is that you cannot continue with the tour.
- The Company also reserves the right to require any individual to withdraw from the tour if it is deemed his/her act of conduct is detrimental to or incompatible with the interest, harmony and welfare of other passengers and the tour as a whole. The Company shall be under no further liability thereafter to any such person.
- The Company is not responsible for any other travel arrangements affected due to our cancellations.
The Company acts only as an agent and/or intermediary for independent suppliers. As a result, it retains other contractors to provide transportation, accommodation and other related travel services. The Company accepts no responsibility for any such losses or any additional expenses or distress due to delays, sickness, weather, strikes or any other causes.
- Passengers shall be regarded as carrying his/her own risk with respect to loss or injury to person or property. The Company is not liable for any loss, injury, accident, damage, delay or expense which may arise during the tour.
- Passenger accepts full responsibility for losses and expenses due to delay, sickness, weather, strikes, wars, quarantine and changes in the itinerary.
- The Company will not be held responsible if a passenger carries any unlawful items or irregularities. Any losses and expenses are the responsibility of the passenger.
The Company, tour guide and driver do not accept liability for the lost or stolen personal property during the tour.
Purchase of travel insurance is strongly recommended. We will be pleased to assist in inquiries of any travel insurance.