Wineland Scheduled Tour - What You Can Expect on this Winelands Scheduled Tour:
We invite you to experience the Stellenbosch, Paarl and Franschhoek wine estates on this splendid route and enjoy lunch in the vineyards, you will spend the day in the company of a top professional tour guide in a shared luxury minibus with a pick up and drop off from your accommodation. With fully air-conditioned, comfortable vehicles and bottled water onboard, there is certainly no better way to see the beauty of the Cape Winelands than in the company of Kabura Travel & Tours.
You will be picked up at your accommodation by your Tour Guide/Driver between 8:30 and 9:30. We begin by traveling along the N2 towards DeMorgenzon wine estate for guests’ first wine tasting. This award-winning winery has produced the best Chardonnay in the world. From there, we continue on this route to Stellenbosch, for a town orientation tour. Then we proceed to Marianne Wine Estate in Paarl to experience Biltong and wine tasting. Marianne believes that biltong pairing enhances the flavors of the red wine they produce. Marianne’s Floreal blend was also hand-picked by Chef Gordon Ramsay for Nelson Mandela's 90th birthday. Next we travel to Fairview Vineyards and Goats Cheese for a cheese and wine tasting. Here guests can purchase their favorite cheese and condiments, as well as their favorite wine from a choice of 3 ranges. From here we will do another wine tasting pairing with some top cheese produced at this award vineyard wining namely Fairview Wine Estate situated in Paarl. We make our way to the food and wine capital of Franschhoek, with a stop at the Drakenstein Prison for a photo with the Nelson Mandela monument. Franschhoek is home to some of the finest restaurants and wine estates in the country and we will pass the French Huguenot monument. In Franschhoek village, guests will be allowed 2 hours to explore on their own and grab a bite (lunch ), explore the arts galleries, souveni shops, the French huguenot museum etc... before we return to Cape Town where you will be dropped off at your hotel/accomodation
- Experience the beauty of the Stellenbosch, Paarl and Franschhoek Winelands
- Take in the splendor of up to 5 carefully selected wine estate’s produce from some of the best wines in the country
- See historical landmarks and monuments like the Huguenot Monument in Franschhoek and the statue of Nelson Mandela infront of the Drakenstein Prison.
- Private tour guide/Driver and private vehicle
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Chilled bottled water on board the vehicle
- Wine Tasting fees at three awards winning wineries (DeMorgezon, Marianne & Faurview)
- Meals and drinks
- Tips/Gratuities (optional)
- You can pay directly online
- Instant confirmation
- Infant seats are available on request
- Comfortable walking shoes are advisable
- Children must be accompanied by adults
- Price of this tour is charged per Person
Easy & Most Friendly Cancellation Policy
Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund of the start date of the experience or tour. This applies only on tours purchased directly online on our website.