Thrilling Wildlife Safari Tour in Aquila Game Reserve
- Cape Town city centre hotels and surrounding for collection and drop-off
- Own private guide-driver
- Complimentary bottled water onboard
- Flexible and customised itinerary
- Complimentary cheese, biltong and wine pairing
- Full buffet breakfast and Lunch included (morning full day safari)
- Qualified and trained Rangers
- One of the best Cape Town Safari Tours
- Quad biking safari and Horseback safari options are available
- Overnight option is available at an extra cost
Embark on the best educational safari and wildlife experience on our tours offered at Aquila, a private game park near Cape Town and discover the diversity of South Africa's wild animals. Cape Town is rich with wildlife and is home to the Big Five. As part of our safari day, you will get the chance to experience a beautiful amalgamation of nature and wildlife!
Pick Up from Cape Townexpand_more
- We will start our day with a collection at your hotel in Cape Town, at approximately 06H30 am if you are doing the morning Aquila safari day trip and 09H30 am if you choose to do the private safari tour in the afternoon.
- The collection will be in a private luxury sedan vehicle or a minibus depending on the size of your group.
- You will have your own personal private tour guide/driver from Cape Town up to Aquila.
Eat a Delicious Breakfast in Aquila Game Reserveexpand_more
- Upon arrival at the reserve, you will be given a welcome non-alcoholic drink
- You will then sign the consent form and enjoy a lovely buffet breakfast.
- All foods served at the reserve are halal and no pork products are used.
Embark on a Wildlife Safariexpand_more
- We will join a small group of approximately 12 people on the truck where you will spend two to three hours with your game rangers searching for wildlife.
- Should you require to be just you and your party in the truck alone, kindly speak with one of our consultants about this option as it can be arranged at an additional cost.
- Aquila has a 4-star guest house/hotel, should you wish to spend a night here.
Break for a Buffet Lunchexpand_more
- Soon after the game drive, a full buffet lunch will be served in the main restaurant with food options which cater for any dietary requirements including vegetarians.
Enjoy Wine Tasting in Paarl and Stellenboschexpand_more
- After lunch, we will head back to Cape Town via the Cape Winelands for a complimentary private wine tasting in Paarl and Stellenbosch (time permitting)
- Next, we make a stop at the Lion Park or Spice route
- Chocolate tasting can be arranged for those who do not drink wine.
Return to Cape Townexpand_more
- Will be head back to Cape Town City for a drop off at your hotel/guest house.
- Bottled water
- Wine tasting at one wine estate on the way back to Cape Town
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Private transfers to and from the game reserve
- Entrance fees to Aquila Game Reserve: 1 September 2019 to 19 December 2019 = R1990.00 per adult
- Entrance fees to Aquila Game Reserve: 20 December 2019 to 15 January 2020 = R2270.00 per adult
- Entrance fees to Aquila Game Reserve: 16 January 2020 to 31 October 2020 = R1990.00 per adult
Know before you go
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking.
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years.
- Operates in all weather conditions, so please dress appropriately.
- Vegetarian option is available, so please advise at time of booking if required.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Easy & Most Friendly Cancellation Policy: Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund of the start date of the experience or tour. This applies only on tours purchased directly online on our website.