Discover The City Of Arts And Sciences In Valencia On This 2.5-Hour Private Tour
There are loads of reasons why visitors want to discover Valencia, and one of them is The City of Arts and Sciences, the most spectacular and imposing space in Valencia. On this interactive tour, you will learn about the avant-garde architecture of this complex, designed by the well-regarded architect Santiago Calatrava.
- Explore the avant-garde architecture designed by Santiago Calatrava
- Visit the Opera House and the Science Museum Principe Felipe
- Learn about the Oceanografic
Itinerary Expand All Collapse All
City of Arts and Sciences expand_more
- Discover why the Opera House has a shiny white colour or how many halls there are to host the most famous operas.
- We will walk around the hemisphere and learn which part of the body it resembles and what it was built of.
- Next, the guide will take you to visit the tremendous 21st-century science Museum Príncipe Felipe, part of the stage of a futuristic film starring George Clooney.
- Last but not least, to make our nice walk well-rounded, we will talk about the Oceanografic, the largest aquarium in Europe, which contains representatives of the world’s leading marine ecosystems.
- English-speaking tour guide
- Entrance fees (if applicable)
For cancellations upto 2 days before the tour -Refund of 80% of the tour price.
SamanthaStunning views, knowledgeable guide!
The Valencia walking tour is a must-do for anyone visiting this beautiful city. From the stunning City of Arts and Sciences to the Oceanografic, the largest aquarium in Europe, our guide Valentina showed us all the best spots!
JackA great way to see the city!
This walking tour was the perfect introduction to Valencia. Our guide, took us to the most beautiful landmarks like the Oceanografic, while sharing insightful stories and fun facts.
DavidFantastic way to discover Valencia!
Our walking tour guide, was so friendly and knowledgeable. We saw the futuristic Hemisferic, the striking Agora, and learned about the city's history and culture. A great experience overall!
SophieA memorable walking tour experience!
Our guide, was excellent. We visited the fascinating Science Museum. The tour was a great way to explore Valencia.
Michael BrownAn enriching experience with an insightful guide
This walking tour through Valencia exceeded my expectations. Our knowledgeable guide provided historical insights into the ancient buildings, and the futuristic architecture of the City of Arts and Sciences. The cherry on top was visiting the tremendous 21st-century science Museum Príncipe Felipe.
USD 160 / group