Explore The Landmarks Of Morocco On This 10 Days Slow-Made Tour From Rabat
Sign up for our unique tour in Morocco, where you will explore the landmarks of the cities of Rabat, Marrakech, Essaouira and Ouarzazate through a slow and wellness-based approach. Visit the World Heritage Site of the Kasbah of Ait Ben Haddou in Ouarzazate and the Fna Square in Marrakech, and live a nomadic life in the desert. Delve into the calming experiences by going for a refreshing beach day in Essaouira and a message and spa session in Ouarzazate.
- Visit the World Heritage Site of Kasbah of Ait Ben Haddou
- Enjoy a guided tour of the beautiful city of Rabat
- Have a refreshing beach time at Essaouira
- Rejuvenate with a massage and spa session in Ouarzazate
- Spend a night like a nomad in the deserts of Morocco
- Stroll through the Todgha Canyons
- Walk through the famous Fna Square in Marrakech
Itinerary Expand All Collapse All
Day 1: Arrive in Rabat expand_more
- Meet the tour guide upon your arrival in Rabat and start a guided walking tour of the city.
- Check-in at a hotel or riad, depending on your preference. Have dinner at a traditional restaurant.
Day 2: Essaouira expand_more
- Have breakfast and drive to Essaouira.
- Check-in at a hotel, riad or guest house, depending on your request.
- Go for an evening stroll in the city and have dinner at a famous restaurant.
Day 3: Optional Adventure Day in Essaouira expand_more
- Have breakfast and head out for a guided walking tour in Essaouira (2h30).
- Stop for lunch at a fish restaurant or something else that you would prefer.
- Enjoy a free afternoon to enjoy walking on the beach, kite or windsurfing, camel or horseback riding, etc.
Dinner and live Moroccan music at a famous restaurant.
Day 4: Ouarzazate expand_more
- Have breakfast and drive to Ouarzazate city (7 to 8 hours).
- Check in at a hotel and rest the remaining day. You can go for a massage and spa time to relax.
Dinner at the hotel.
Day 5: Explore the Kasbahs in Ouarzazate expand_more
- Drive to the Kasbah of Ait Ben Haddou in Ouarzazate. Have lunch at a Berber guest house.
- Also, see the Kasbah of Telouat in Ouarzazate.
- Return to the hotel.
Dinner at the hotel or outside, depending on your choice.
Day 6: Desert Night expand_more
- Enjoy the morning breakfast and drive to M'hamid desert camp.
- Arrive before sunset to enjoy the view from the top of a sand dune, plus camel or quad riding.
- Have fun at an animated night with live music around the fire offered by our hosts (the nomads).
Dinner at the restaurant of the desert camp.
Day 7: Tinghir expand_more
- Drive to Tinghir (4h30 to 5h30). Have a lunch break on the road.
- Arrive in Tinghir. Check in at a hotel or riad.
- Visit the Todgha Canyons.
Dinner at the hotel or outside.
Day 8: Transfer to Marrakech expand_more
- Drive to Marrakech (6h to 7h). Check-in at a hotel or riad.
Dinner at the hotel or riad.
Day 9: Marrakech Tour expand_more
- Enjoy a guided tour in Marrakech. Have lunch at a famous restaurant.
- Spend some free afternoon to rest.
- Go for an evening walk through the famous Fna Square, and have dinner at a famous restaurant or at the hotel.
Day 10: Departure expand_more
- Have breakfast and drive back to Rabat or Casablanca, depending on where your flight is landing.
- Private car or minibus with a personal driver
- Hotel and riad
- Food and drinks
- Desert camp
- Live music
- Camel ride
- Quad tour in the desert
- Horseback riding
- Monuments entry tickets
- Other services or activities that are not mentioned in the tour itinerary
What to bring
- Your medical supplements
- Extra personal materials that you may need during the trip
Know before you go
- This is a slow-made tour for you to enjoy every moment of your travel experience in Morocco.
For cancellations upto 2 days before the tour -Refund of 50% of the tour price.
|The group size and price|
|1 To 5||USD 4500 Per Group|
This is a private tour