8-hour Visit To Berber Villages & Ourika Valley From Marrakech
Drive through the picturesque High Atlas Mountains from Marrakech to visit the Berber villages. Dive into the lives and culture of the Berber people by visiting a Moroccan house. Enjoy some traditional Berber dishes, go for a camel ride in the Ourika valley and lastly, hike to see spectacular waterfalls in the valley.
- Discover the Berber culture with a visit to the Berber villages
- Visit a typical Moroccan house
- Try some traditional Berber dishes and learn to prepare mint tea
- Go for a camel ride in the Ourika valley
- Admire stunning waterfalls on a hike to the Ourika Valley
Itinerary Expand All Collapse All
Berber villages - Ourika Valley expand_more
- Meet your tour guide at your hotel in Marrakech and start your journey.
- While driving through the High Atlas Mountains, admire the beautiful landscapes and especially the Berber villages. This is an exceptional occasion to explore the charming villages from the 16th century and the everyday life of Berbers.
- You will stop by a beautiful traditional Moroccan house to discover their daily routines and the traditional Berber dishes.
- Appreciate the incredible hospitality of Berbers who are exceptionally friendly and love to share their culture with you. The locals will be more than happy to serve you an authentic Berber breakfast. You can even learn how to prepare mint tea.
- After a delicious breakfast with the company of local Berbers, you’ll go through the Ourika Valley to join the camels. A camel ride is just perfect to enjoy the nature of Ourika Valley, charming palm trees and refreshing landscapes!
- After this, you will go hiking for two hours to admire the stunning waterfalls of Ourika Valley.
- Take a lunch break in a charming restaurant with a beautiful view of the valley.
- Your tour will end by 05:00 pm.
- Breakfast at the Berber house
- Camel ride
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes for the walk
- Sun cream
Know before you go
- If there are some people who are not able to hike, there is a place where they can wait for the group till they come back.
For cancellations upto 2 days before the tour -Refund of 80% of the tour price.
|1 To 4||EUR 50 Per Person|
|5 To 8||EUR 45 Per Person|
|9 To 16||EUR 40 Per Person|
|1 To 1||EUR 40 Per Person|
This is a private tour