6-Hour Excursion To Ouirgane Valley From Marrakech
Explore the beautiful and hidden Ouirgane Valley in the Atlas Mountains, just 60 km from Marrakech, to get to the small paradise of olive and fruit farms. Wander across the olive oil grinders, meet and interact with the locals and have lunch and tea with them. Ride camel or mules and visit the salt mines and Jewish villages while enjoying the great views of the Atlas Mountains and Ouirgane Dam.
- Enjoy a fun-filled camel or mule ride
- Take in the incredible sights of the High Atlas Mountains
- Stroll through the beautiful olive and fruit farms
- Admire the awe-inspiring Ouirgane Valley
Itinerary Expand All Collapse All
Ouirgane Anraz Tassa Ouirgane expand_more
- To get to Ouirgan, you and your guides will head out from the south of Marrakech. If it is a Tuesday or a Saturday, then you can visit the souk (market) at Tahnaout or Asni. You will also have a camel ride on the way before Ouirgane. Your guides will be more than happy to take you and show you around.
- Once you get to Ouirgan Village, you will travel around the vast ancient forest of Ouirgan, passing many other Berber villages and abodes. Some of the trees in the forests of North Africa can grow up to 55 meters in height. You may find examples of the Atlas Cedar, the Algerian Oak or the Black European Pine.
- The lunch will be served in a local house.
- The walk has plenty of lovely views along the way, particularly over Youkoub Elmansour and Salt mining.
Transportation from and back to Marrakech
English-speaking local tour guide
Lunch at Berber family house
Tea or coffee
Ride camel or mule if needed
Drinking water; you can buy it anywhere
What to bring
Know before you go
- Depart from Marrakech at 8:30 am.
- Our driver will pick you up from your hotel or Riad will you drive about 1 hour to Ouirgan Valley through the Molay Brahim Canion and Asni Berber weekly market.
Marrakech, near jam Elfna
For cancellations upto 2 days before the tour -Refund of 50% of the tour price.
|1 To 4||EUR 40 Per Person|
|1 To 4||EUR 25 Per Person|
This is a group tour
|Private Tour Price||EUR 50|
|Maximum no. of people||8|