5 Days Sri Lanka Sightseeing Tour
Experience the Sri Lankan culture & its beauty in this tour, covering the significant tourist destinations in Kandy, Pinnawala, Dambulla, Sigiriya, Trincomalee, Matale, Peradeniya & Colombo. Explore exclusively mesmerizing deserted beaches in Trincomalee which lies on the east coast. Enjoy refreshing hot springs, whale watching, Swamy Rock famously called lover's leap at Kanniyai. Explore the magnificent Dambulla Rock Temple and many other spots throughout the tour.
- Visit Kanniyai which offers various attractions and activities
- Explore beautiful beaches in Trincomalee
- Stop by the Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage
- Continue to the magnificent Dambulla Rock Temple
Itinerary Expand All Collapse All
Day 1: Pinnawala - Sigiriya - Dambulla expand_more
- Arrive at the airport and meet our representative who will take you to your first destination, Pinnawala, one of the most important sites of Sri Lanka. It is worldwide renowned for its Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage which was instituted in 1975 with just seven elephant orphans. Though initially established with the purpose of enhancing tourism, it shortly became famous for conservation.
- Continue on your journey to reach Sigiriya / Dambulla.
Overnight stay will be in Sigiriya /Dambulla.
Day 2: Visit Trincomalee expand_more
- Begin travelling towards Trincomalee which lies on the east coast and is popular for its exclusively mesmerizing deserted beaches post breakfast. It also attracts a lot of eyeballs for its exquisite and one of the finest natural harbours worldwide.
- Get a chance to witness only sections of the majestic Bay which are incredible, The little quaint fishing village of Nilaveli, situated in the north of Trincomalee is counted among the best beaches in the country.
- Visit the serene and refreshing hot springs at Kanniyai are well-known for their magical therapeutic traits.
- Get amazed seeing huge whales accompanied by other thrilling activities available here in a specific season. The place also houses divinely holy Koneswaram Temple devoted to Lord Shiva and captivating Swamy Rock famously called lover's leap. On reaching, the rest of the day will be free at leisure.
Overnight stay will be in Trincomalee.
Day 3: Trincomalee - Dambulla - Matale - Kandy expand_more
- Drive to Dambulla, famous for Dambulla Rock Temple which dates back to the 1st century BC. This temple was constructed by King Walagambahu and today stands as a renowned World Heritage Site. You are sure to be awestruck gazing at these impressive cave temples of Sri Lanka. The temple's complex has five caves adorned with more than 2000 sq. m of painted walls and ceilings. Hence the temple owns the reputation of being the largest area of paintings found around the world. This beautiful temple comprises over 150 Buddha images of which the largest is the giant structure of the Buddha carved out of the rock.
- Continue your sojourn to Matale. On reaching, you will be visiting a dazzling spice garden having multiple spices. Here you will be delighted to witness a cookery demonstration. Later, you will be driven to Kandy.
Overnight stay will be in Kandy.
Day 4: Kandy - Peradeniya - Colombo expand_more
- Travel to Peradeniya to visit Peradeniya Botanical Garden. It was previously constructed by a Sinhala king as a delighting garden and later was extended by the British. In its vast area of 147 acres, a sheath of alluring varieties of plush green trees, plants, and flowers are found.
- Come back to Kandy. It served as the last capital of the Sri Lankan kings and today is a World Heritage Site because of its spellbinding magnificent beauty. The erstwhile legends, traditions, and folklore still fill its air with extreme joy. You will be d
- Drive around the astounding Kandy Lake modelled by the last Sinhala king in 1798.
- Explore the cheerful and lively Kandy town and bright markets, the admirable arts and crafts centre, a gem museum and a lapidary.
- Visit the famous Tooth Relic Temple. Thereafter, you will begin driving to reach Colombo. Like other big cities, Colombo is fast and developing. With tall and modish buildings at one side and colonial architecture of the British era.
- Go sightseeing & shopping in Colombo, later followed by an overnight stay.
Day 5: Departure expand_more
- Enjoy relishing mouth-watering breakfast, after which at a given time you will be taken to the airport for your departure either back home or onward destination.
- Accommodation: A standard room in 3 stars hotel on a twin sharing basis
- Meals as per program BB
- Transportation by air-conditioned car or van as per program.
- Service of English speaking tour guide
- 01 lt bottle of Mineral water per person per day
- Peak season supplements are not applicable
Temple of the Tooth Relic Kandy USD 10
National Museum Kandy USD 12
Royal Botanical Gardens Peradeniya USD 13
Ancient City of Sigiriya USD 30
Dambulla cave temples USD 15
Hortain Plains USD 20
Kandy dance Show (dance show in Kandy) USD05
Dehiwala Zoo USD20
Hot Air Ballooning (Ballooning) USD300
Boat Ride (Bentota) ( Safari on the boat ) USD20
White Water Rafting (Rafting Kelaniya) USD35
Diving in Hikkaduwa (dive instructor in Hikkaduwa) USD65
Sea Fishing in Negombo (sea fishing with a professional) USD50
Lunch and Dinner throughout trip
Video and Camera permits.
Entrance fees for places of interest.
Expenses of a personal nature.
Seasonable supplements are not included.
Any other services not specified in the "What's Included" section.
Know before you go
- Hotel Room depends on the availability of travel time.
- Price calculate by currency exchange issued by Sri Lanka central bank and it will be changed due to government rules and regulations.
- The cost for entrance places will be changed due to government rules.
- Included and excluded depend on customers request.
- Perahera, Cricket, Season and Peak supplement are not included.
- A child between 2- 12 years sharing with 2 adults with an extra bed will be charged at 70% on the per person sharing double rate.
- Child between 2- 12 years without an extra bed, will be charged at 50% on the per person sharing double rate.
- Child below 2 years will be complimentary
Details of Cancellation Charges: If booking Cancelled before:
- 15 days – 10 % of the tour cost.
- 7 days - 50 % of the tour cost.
- 5 days - 100 % of the tour cost.
For cancellations upto 2 days before the tour -Refund of 80% of the tour price.
|1 To 2||USD 465 Per Person|
This is a group tour