3-Hour Takoyaki Making Tour In Osaka
Roll up your sleeves and make your own handmade Takoyaki, the popular local cuisine. Top off your tour with a visit to the Kuchu Teien Observatory at Umeda Sky Building.
- Indulge in Takoyaki making
- Visit the Kuchu Teien Observatory
Itinerary Expand All Collapse All
Takoyaki Making Tour expand_more
- 10:00 hrs- Pick up at the lobby of Granvia Osaka Hotel.
- Make Takoyaki (grilled octopus dumplings) for yourself. Once you make the batter, stuff the balls with octopus and choose your own ingredients to give it a unique taste.
- Get to eat your creation.
- Visit the Kuchu Teien Observatory at Umeda Sky Building, one of the major landmarks in Osaka. It consists of a left and right building and a rooftop observation deck that connects them.
- 13:30 hrs-End of the tour at Osaka Marubiru near Osaka station.
- English-speaking Osaka tour guide
- Takoyaki fee
- Kuchu Teien Observatory entrance fee
- Transportation fee
Know before you go
- 7920 JPY per adult (* 3 people).
- 10560 JPY per adult (* 2 people).
For cancellations upto 2 days before the tour -Refund of 80% of the tour price.
|1 To 2||JPY 10560 Per Person|
This is a group tour