12-Hour Petra Tour From Amman
Discover the grandeur of Petra, a historical and archaeological city situated in southern Jordan. Sail from Taba to Aqaba Port and drive towards the ancient capital city of the then Nabataean Kingdom. See Petra's tombs and temples carved into pink sandstone cliffs, hence earning the nickname, the "Rose City"; and more in this 12-hour tour.
Itinerary Expand All Collapse All
Petra Tour expand_more
- Pick up from the hotel in Amman at 05.00 am.
- Leave Amman for Taba Heights and board the sailboat to Aqaba Port by 7:00 am.
- Arrive at Aqaba Tala Bay Marina and drive to Petra.
- Arrive in Petra at 10:30 am and begin the guided tour.
- Explore Jordan’s most valuable treasure, Petra, a great tourist attraction.
- Have lunch at the Movenpick Petra 5 star hotel.
- Depart from Petra to Aqaba Port before sailing back to Taba Heights.
Return to Amman.
Luxury boat from Taba Heights to Aqaba
Transfer by A/C bus from Aqaba to Petra
Lunch at a 5-star hotel with an open buffet
Professional licensed English speaking guide
For cancellations upto 2 days before the tour -Refund of 80% of the tour price.
|The group size and price|
|1 To 4||USD 1700 Per Group|
This is a group tour