5-Day Golden Circle, Snaefellsnes Peninsula, & The Blue Lagoon Tour
Enjoy an invigorating 5-day trip from Reykjavik through the Golden Circle. Stroll in the Thingvellir National Park to witness stunning waterfalls and spot seals. Explore the Snaefellsnes Peninsula and its dramatic landscapes. See the Blue Lagoon, a geothermal spa located in a lava field near Grindavík. Walk on sandy beaches, go up high cliffs and see glaciers, volcanoes and much more in Iceland!
- The Golden Circle
- The Snaefellsnes Peninsula
- The Blue Lagoon
Itinerary Expand All Collapse All
Day 1- Arrival to Reykjavik expand_more
- Upon arrival from the airport, transfer to Reykjavik and accommodation.
- Free time to discover the city, walk into the narrow and colorful streets of the center, pass along design shops before picking up one of the many good restaurants to try some local food.
Day 2 - Golden Circle Tour expand_more
- Embark for a day trip to the Golden Circle, where you will discover three of the most amazing sites in Iceland.
- Walk in the national park of Thingvellir.
- Be surprised and amazed by Geysir and admire the beautiful and powerful waterfall of Gullfoss. Optional horse back riding or diving.
Day 4 - The Snaefellsnes Peninsula Day expand_more
Discover the untouched landscape of Iceland and head to Snaefellsnes Peninsula, for a day trip, where you will have a chance to spot seals.
Walk along black beaches and high cliffs and see glaciers and volcanoes.
Day 4 - Reykjavik and The Blue Lagoon expand_more
Spend more time to discover Reykjavik.
Visit one of the numerous museums in town, have a stroll along the lake, visit the cathedral and the old harbor, and go on a whale excursion.
Finish the day at the pool and enjoy a relaxing time bathing in the natural hot water. Optional visit to the Blue Lagoon, one of the most famous sites of Iceland.
Day 5- The Final Departure expand_more
Transfer to the airport.
Take a last walk through the town and some shopping to come back with.
The budget depends on the choice of accommodation (guesthouse/hotel - share/ensuite bathroom), activities, excursions, rental car, Icelander guide and of course season.
English Speaking Iceland Guide
For cancellations upto 2 days before the tour -Refund of 80% of the tour price.
|1 To 4||EUR 500 Per Person|
This is a group tour