6-Hour Tour To Reykjanes Peninsula From Reykjavik
Explore one of Iceland's magnificent peninsulas – the Reykjanes Peninsula, perched on the southwestern edge. Admire the Kleifarvatn Lake, the largest lake on the Reykjanes Peninsula. Relish by the hot springs of Seltun Geothermal and Gunnuhver Geothermal. Enjoy the picturesque views at Krisuvikurberg Cliffs, considered amongst the best bird-watching sites in Iceland. Do not miss to check out Reykjanesviti Lighthouse, the oldest lighthouse in Iceland, located on the tip of the peninsula.
Itinerary Expand All Collapse All
Reykjanes Peninsula Day Tour expand_more
- Meet your tour guide at the agreed-upon location and begin the tour. This tour can be done as a day tour from Reykjavik, and it can also a part of an airport pick-up or drop-off at Keflavík Airport (KEF airport) depending on your arrival and departure time.
- Start by driving alongside Kleifarvatn Lake and witness the mountains and lava surrounding the lake.
- Stop at Seltun Geothermal area, a volcanic crater that got its name from its striking green colour.
- Visit the magnificent Krisuvikurberg Cliffs.
- Take a tour of Gunnuhver Geothermal site and Reykjanesviti Lighthouse.
- Halt at the Bridge between two continents where the Eurasian and North American tectonic plates continuously drifting apart with great forces under the gaping rifts.
(From KEF airport, the tour will be done in the opposite direction.)
Reykjavik tour in an Audi Q7 or similar car with a professional driver/guide
English-speaking Reykjavik tour guide
Pickup and drop off at accommodation in the Reykjavik area (or KEF airport)
Food and drinks
Know before you go
Start time is flexible but note that the tour depends on daylight that varies between seasons.
For cancellations upto 2 days before the tour -Refund of 80% of the tour price.
|The group size and price|
|1 To 4||USD 750 Per Group|
This is a group tour