8-Day Tour Of The Golden Triangle Of India With Khajuraho
Go on an 8-day tour of the Golden Triangle of India, along with Khajuraho. Start from Delhi's famous historical monuments such as Red Fort, Jama Masjid and take a traditional rickshaw ride in Chandni Chowk. Next, travel to Agra and check out the iconic Taj Mahal before continuing to Jaipur and marvel at the grand forts and palaces of the Pink City. Also, see the erotic temples of Khajuraho before returning to Delhi.
- Take a traditional rickshaw ride in Old Delhi
- Experience an elephant ride at Amer fort in Jaipur
- Check out the iconic Taj Mahal in Agra
- Visit the famous temples of Khajuraho
- See Hawa Mahal & Jal Mahal in Jaipur
Itinerary Expand All Collapse All
Day 1: Arrive in Delhi expand_more
- Arrive at Delhi Airport, meet with the tour guide and drive to the hotel.
Dinner and overnight stay in a hotel in Delhi.
Day 2: Delhi Sightseeing expand_more
- Have breakfast at the hotel and go sightseeing.
- Visit Jama Masjid, one of the largest mosques in the country. Jama Masjid is made up of red sandstone and marble. It was constructed by Shah Jahan and is visited by hundreds of people every day.
- Check out the Raj Ghat, a memorial dedicated to Mahatama Gandhi; a black stone platform in an open-air complex that marks Gandhi's cremated spot.
- Travel to the Qutub Minar, a unique five-story tapering tower with a height of 73 meters. This famous historical monument is also a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Travel to Chandni Chowk and enjoy a traditional Rickshaw ride.
- Visit the Bangla Sahib Gurudwara, a famous Sikh Temple in Delhi.
- Travel back to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 3: Delhi- Jaipur (265 Kms/ 5 Hours) expand_more
- Have breakfast, then depart to Jaipur.
- Arrive in Jaipur and visit the Birla Temple to assist in a religious ceremony.
- Check out the Royal Albert Hall from outside.
- Travel to the hotel for dinner and an overnight stay.
Day 4: Jaipur City Tour expand_more
- Have breakfast in the hotel, then drive to Amer, the old capital of Jaipur.
- Check out Hawa Mahal, the Wind Palace on the way.
- Visit Amer Fort on the back of an elephant, like the Maharajas (Kings).
- Return to the city and visit the City Palace and Jantar Mantar.
- Go shopping in the local markets of Jaipur.
Dinner and overnight stay at a hotel in Jaipur.
Day 5: Jaipur- Fatehpur Sikri- Agra (240 Kms) expand_more
- Have breakfast at the hotel, then drive to Agra.
- Visit Fatehpur Sikri, the Ghost city, on the way. Check out the Buland Darwaza, or the “Door of victory” built in 1601 A.D. by Mughal emperor Akbar to commemorate his victory over Gujarat.
- Arrive in Agra, and visit the iconic Taj Mahal, an ivory-white marble building on the southern bank of the river Yamuna in the Indian city of Agra. It was commissioned in 1632 by the Mughal emperor Shah Jahan to house the tomb of his favourite wife, Mumtaz Mahal; it also houses the tomb of Shah Jahan himself. It is one of the seven wonders of the world and is a magnificent sight for the eyes!
- Drive to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 6: Agra- Jhansi- Khajuraho by Train expand_more
- Have breakfast at the hotel, travel to the train station and board your train to Khajuraho.
- Arrive at Jhansi railway station and proceed to Khajuraho.
- Reach Khajuraho, a heritage destination renowned for its temples having sculptures carved in erotic poses and is visited by guests worldwide.
- Visit the Western Group of Temples in the late afternoon.
Overnight at a hotel in Khajuraho.
Day 7: Khajuraho- Jhansi- Delhi by Train expand_more
- Have breakfast, then drive to Jhansi for boarding the train to Delhi.
- Arrive at Delhi railway station and transfer to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Day 8: Departure expand_more
- Have breakfast and travel to Delhi International airport for your flight back home.
- All transfers and sightseeing in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Train Tickets (Agra / Jhansi / Delhi) in AC chair car seats
- English-speaking local Indian tour guide
- Mineral water in the car during the visits/ sightseeing
- Hand sanitiser and disposal masks in the car for sanitation during the visits/ sightseeing
- All applicable government tax, toll tax, parking, interstate tax
- Flight fare/ visa/ insurance
- Monument entry tickets/ camera fee (if any)
- Private expenses
- Anything that is not mentioned in 'Inclusions'
Know before you go
- Taj Mahal is closed on Fridays.
For cancellations upto 2 days before the tour -Refund of 80% of the tour price.
|1 To 1||USD 650 Per Person|
|2 To 2||USD 350 Per Person|
|3 To 3||USD 270 Per Person|
|4 To 4||USD 220 Per Person|
This is a private tour