Experience Delhi, Agra And Rajasthan's Culture & History In 7 Days
Get an insight into the rich past of India as you see the important monuments of Delhi, Agra & Rajasthan. See the majestic Red Fort, Qutub Minar & Lotus Temple at the capital city before heading to Agra to behold the incredible Taj Mahal. Ride an elephant in the Amer Fort, dine at the magnificent Castle Kalwar, visit the imposing Chittorgarh Fort, explore the City Palace and enjoy a cruise on the pristine Lake Pichola in Rajasthan before getting back to Delhi.
- Visit Delhi's famous monuments - Qutub Minar, Red Fort, Lotus Temple & India Gate
- Stop by Fatehpur Sikri en-route to Jaipur
- Enjoy a gala dinner, folk dance, music program, and a puppet show in the evening
- Climb up to the Amer Fort on an elephant
- Enjoy a light and sound show on the history of Kalwar's royal family
- Dinner at Kalwar Castle hosted by a former Indian Army General and his gracious wife
- Explore Fort Chittorgarh, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Relish a cruise on the beautiful Lake Pichola
Itinerary Expand All Collapse All
Day 1: See famous monuments in Delhi expand_more
- After breakfast, visit Qutub Minar, Red Fort, Lotus Temple and India Gate.
- Drive past the Presidential Palace - Rashtrapati Bhawan.
- Take a cycle rickshaw ride in Old Delhi and visit Delhi Haat with your Delhi guide.
- Return to your hotel for dinner & overnight stay.
Day 2: Visit Itmad-ud-Daula's tomb in Agra expand_more
- Leave for Agra - the city of Taj Mahal, on a 3-hour drive via Express Highway after breakfast.
- Visit Itmad- ud-doula's Tomb in the afternoon.
- Take a walking tour of the city, visiting its spice markets and other bazaars.
- Dinner & overnight at your hotel.
Day 3: Visit Taj Mahal and travel to Jaipur expand_more
- Visit the lovely Taj Mahal - considered one of the world's finest monuments - after a very early breakfast.
- Leave for Jaipur and visit Fatehpur Sikri en-route. Check into your hotel after lunch in Bharatpur.
- Join the owners hosting a gala dinner in your honour in the evening.
- Enjoy unlimited quantities of beer, wine, and hard drinks with barbecue. A folk dance and music program will be organised for you. A puppet show will also be arranged.
- Prepare for a photography session with the owners of the hotel in the lobby after dinner.
- Retire to your beautifully furnished rooms for the night.
Day 4: Explore Jaipur's famous locations expand_more
- Take an excursion to Amer Fort after breakfast. Climb up the Fort on an elephant.
- Return downtown to see Albert Hall Museum, the City Palace, Palace of Wind, and Jantar Mantar with your Jaipur guide.
- Visit the all-white stone Birla Temple in the late afternoon.
- Enjoy a relaxing Ayurvedic massage.
- Attend a light & sound show depicting a short history of the royal family of Kalwar.
- Take a 30-minute excursion to the beautiful Castle Kalwar in the evening. Here, the owners - a former highly prestigious general of the Indian Army and his gracious wife, will host a dinner for guests.
- Return to hotel for overnight stay.
Day 5: Visit Pushkar and Fort Chittorgarh in Udaipur expand_more
- Leave after an early breakfast for Udaipur - the lake city & one of the world's finest destinations.
- Arrive after driving for about 2 hours at Pushkar - the Temple Town, where the only temple dedicated to Lord Brahma in the country is located.
- Visit the temple and the sacred lakes situated in and around the town.
- Leave for Udaipur. En route, visit Fort Chittorgarh, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and a hundred km short of Udaipur.
- Arrive at Udaipur and check into your hotel.
- Dinner & overnight at your hotel.
Day 6: Visit Lake Pichola, City Palace and explore bazaars expand_more
- Take a cruise on pristine Lake Pichola after breakfast.
- Visit the City Palace & Museum, the Garden for Maidens, and the colourful bazaars of Old Udaipur.
- Take a walking tour on the shores of lakes in the evening.
- Eat dinner at the much-acclaimed lake facing Amrai Restaurant.
- Overnight at your hotel.
Day 7: Excursion to Eklingji Temple, and return to Delhi expand_more
- Take an excursion to Eklingji Temple after breakfast.
- Leave for the airport to board an afternoon flight to New Delhi.
- Check into your hotel in New Delhi.
- Transfer to IGI airport for a flight overseas.
End of the services.
AC deluxe accommodation on twin sharing basis
All buffet breakfasts
All dinners, including one gala dinner at Hotel Mahal Khandela in Jaipur
The gala dinner includes barbecue, unlimited drinks, sumptuous meals on the hotel's roof-top
Evening enlivened with folk music & dance and a puppet show
AC car or coach
Local (Indian) guides speaking the language of the guests
Flight from Udaipur to New Delhi
All entrance & activities fees
Elephant ride up to Fort Amer
Cruise on Lake Pichola in Udaipur
Ayurvedic massage at Jaipur
All beer, wine, and hard drinks except during gala dinner at Hotel Mahal Khandela
Know before you go
Maximum number of people on tour: 7
Minimum number of people on tour: 1
Single supplement: additional 50% of per person rate.
Drop off the guests at their hotel in Jaipur and the IGI airport if they are taking a flight on the same day, i.e. on the seventh day of the tour.
Rates valid up to December 2022
Your host-tour operator has won from ITC Washington DC USA the best heritage and culture tour operator of India for 2019 – 2020.
New Delhi, Delhi, India
For cancellations upto 2 days before the tour -Refund of 80% of the tour price.
|1 To 1||USD 1500 Per Person|
|2 To 2||USD 1050 Per Person|
This is a group tour