Full-Day Tour Of Herodium Park
Explore the Herodium National Park, an ancient Jewish fortress and town located in what is now the West Bank. Visit Herod's Palace in the Lower Herodium, a complex with ruins of a pool, buildings, and bath house constructed at the time of King Herod. Also, see the ruins of Herod's Tomb.
- Stroll through the ruins of Herod's Palace and Herod's Tomb
- Learn about the history of how the structures inside the park were created
Itinerary Expand All Collapse All
Herodium National Park expand_more
- Meet your tour guide at the pre-decided location.
- Drive to the Heordium National Park, which houses the ruins of Herod's Palace, pools, a bathhouse, buildings, and a tomb, among other things. Spend your day exploring the park from one end to the other.
- Return to your accommodation.
- Tickets for the site
For cancellations upto 2 days before the tour -Refund of 80% of the tour price.
|1 To 30||USD 187.5 Per Person|
This is a private tour