7.5-Hour Korouoma's Forezen Waterfalls Tour With Bonfire
Explore the unique phenomenon, purveying only into the wilderness of Finland, the land of snowy beauty. Head to the frozen waterfalls of Korouoma on snowshoes to witness its majestic beauty, set amidst the perfect backdrop of snow. Enjoy a delicious Finnish barbeque to end the tour.
- Hike to the frozen waterfalls of Korouoma on snowshoes
Itinerary Expand All Collapse All
Korouoma Tour expand_more
Travel to Posio’s virgin forest area (Korouoma), 160 km from Rovaniemi.
Trek to the waterfalls on snowshoe with the help of an instructor.
Enter into a snow fairyland of sorts with a thick accumulation of snow on trees adding to the ambience.
Build a bonfire and experience the traditional cuisine of the Arctic Circle.
- Guide in English (other languages available on request: Dutch, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Chinese)
- Pickup and drop-off from other hotels/accommodations within 20 km from Rovaniemi city center
- Winter clothes (overall and boots)
- Snow Campfire: Fish soup, reindeer sandwich, pork sausages, marshmallow and blueberry tea (or vegetarian/vegan alternative upon request)
- Hike to the Frozen Waterfalls Tour
- Personal expenses
Know before you go
- We will provide the snowshoes according to the weather and snow conditions.
- Children under 14 must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- Please be ready and wait in your hotel lobby 10 minutes prior to your scheduled pickup time.
- Infants under 4 are complimentary.
- Dutch, German, French, Italian, Spanish & Chinese language tour guides are available on request.
For cancellations upto 2 days before the tour -Refund of 80% of the tour price.
|1 To 10||EUR 179 Per Person|
|1 To 10||EUR 99 Per Person|
|1 To 10||EUR 0 Per Person|
This is a private tour