6.5 Hour Wellness And Relaxation Tour From Rovaniemi
Put your feet up with a magical view of the snow-covered forest as you relax in a sauna or dip into an icy lake or a heated bath prepared by your Finnish guide. Wind down with a cooking class into making traditional Finnish lunch of salmon soup and smoked salmon.
- Relax in the traditional Finnish sauna by the lake
- Prepare your lunch in a Finnish style of barbecuing
Itinerary Expand All Collapse All
Wellness And Relaxation expand_more
Start the tour with a pickup from your Hotel/Accommodation and drive into the Laplands.
Lace-up your snowshoes and walk through the snow-capped forest that takes you into a world only imagined by the Brothers Grimm.
Relax by stepping into a sauna, taking a dip in an icy lake, or warming yourself in a hot tub.
Dry off and learn to make a traditional Finnish style lunch of salmon soup and smoked salmon.
Following lunch, return to Rovaniemi to be dropped off at your Hotel/Accommodation.
- Guide in English (other languages available on request: Dutch, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Chinese)
- Pick-up/drop-off to your hotel/accommodation within a 20 km radius of Rovaniemi city center
- Winter clothes rental (overall and boots)
- Traditional Finnish family lunch by a campfire (salmon / Lappish bread/ pork sausage / hot drinks)
- Jacuzzi and traditional sauna
- Slippers & towel
Know before you go
- At least 4 people are required for this tour to take place on Sunday.
- Children under 14 must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- Please be ready and wait in your hotel lobby 10 minutes prior to your scheduled pickup time.
- Infant under 4 is complimentary.
Maakuntakatu 29-31, 96200 Rovaniemi, Finland
For cancellations upto 2 days before the tour -Refund of 80% of the tour price.
|1 To 15||EUR 199 Per Person|
|1 To 15||EUR 155 Per Person|
|1 To 15||EUR 0 Per Person|
This is a private tour