Treat Yourself To A 12-Day Holiday Of Kenya Safari & Beaches
Book your 12-day Kenyan safari & beach holiday and visit famous parks such as Masaai Mara, Lake Nakuru National Park, Amboseli, Tsavo East and West National Parks to see a wide range of wild animals and birds, including white and black rhinos, zebras, lions, and leopards. Also, unwind on beautiful beaches & engage in a wide variety of activities like swimming, boat riding, and bird watching.
- See a variety of savannah animals at Masaai Mara
- Enjoy bird-watching in Lake Nakuru National Park
- View large elephants and unique vegetation at Amboseli
- Experience rich wildlife & a stunning view of the Mzima spring at Tsavo East Park
- Take part in activities at the beaches like swimming & boat riding
- Explore the serene heaven-like Fort Jesus
- Visit the Bombululu workshop, run by the physically disabled association
Itinerary Expand All Collapse All
Day 1: Travel to Masaai Mara expand_more
- You will be picked up from your hotel in Nairobi and travel to Masaai Mara via the Rift valley viewpoint, where you will enjoy seeing the wonderful escapement as you proceed through Narok, a small beautiful Masai town.
- Arrive in Masaai Mara in time for lunch at Enchoro wildlife camp, followed by the afternoon game drive in Masaai Mara game reserve.
Come back to the camp for both dinner and overnight.
Day 2: Explore Masai Mara expand_more
- We depart after breakfast for a day-long game drive, where you will explore the park to the fullest with a high concentration of wildlife. You will get to see the great annual migration of both the wildebeests and zebras as you have lunch at the Mara River, at the border of Kenya and Tanzania. These animals migrate from Serengeti in Tanzania to Kenya and vice visa.
Be back to the camp for dinner and overnight.
Day 3: Depart for Lake Nakuru expand_more
- We will set off for Lake Nakuru National Park after an early morning game and a late breakfast.
- We will arrive in Nakuru late in the afternoon and stay overnight at Nakuru hotel.
Day 4: From Lake Nakuru to Amboseli expand_more
- Start for the morning game drive in Lake Nakuru National Park, well known for its animals (excluding elephants) and known as the bird's sanctuary. It is called the bird's sanctuary because the lake's surface is covered by both the greater and the lesser flamingoes. Several other birds are also available in the park.
- After exploring the park, leave for Amboseli.
Savour dinner and overnight at the camp in Amboseli late in the evening.
Day 5: Explore Amboseli (optional visit to Masaai Village) expand_more
- Explore Amboseli on the day-long game drive, where you will get to see and admire the huge elephants at the park. Amboseli is known for its unique vegetation that has been damaged by elephants.
- You can also visit Masai village on an optional afternoon visit.
Return to camp for dinner and overnight.
Day 6: Leave for Tsavo West National Park expand_more
- Wake up for an early morning game drive for the best time to view Mount Kilimanjaro, then leave for Tsavo West National Park.
- After arriving in the afternoon, we will go for a game drive.
Dinner and overnight at the camp or budget hotel.
Day 7: Drive from Tsavo West to Tsavo East Park expand_more
- Go for the morning game drive in the park after breakfast to admire its rich, varied wildlife, rock climbing, view of the Mzima spring and even use the good road system as you proceed to Tsavo East.
- Arrive at Tsavo East early afternoon and proceed for the evening game drive followed by dinner and overnight at the camp/budget hotel.
Day 8: Proceed to Mombasa expand_more
- Leave for Mombasa beach after the early morning game drive and breakfast, and arrive there late afternoon.
Savour dinner and overnight at Indian Ocean Beach Resort or similar.
Day 9: Enjoy yourself at Indian Ocean Beach Resort expand_more
- After breakfast, you will explore the cultural heritage of the place inhabited by the Swahili people.
- Continue with many activities at the beach like swimming, boat, riding, bird watching.
Return to the resort for dinner and overnight stay. (This is done on your own, and accommodation shall be on bed and breakfast.)
Day 10: Visit Fort Jesus and Bombululu workshop expand_more
- Leave for an excursion at Fort Jesus, which is one of the quietest and most relaxed places.
- Proceed for the afternoon visits to cultural and historical sites which existed for centuries.
- Visit the Bombululu workshop, run by the physically disabled association and is one of the biggest rehabilitation centres in Kenya.
Back to the resort for dinner and overnight.
Day 11: Enjoy at the beach or visit the fort (optional) expand_more
- Continue to enjoy the beach, take photos, and have an optional afternoon visit to the fort for the last time, to see the weapons which were used to defend the fort from invading foreigners, as well as the rioting locals, which can be seen both inside and outside the fort.
All meals and overnight at the resort.
Day 12: Return to Nairobi expand_more
- Leave for a drive back to Nairobi or catch a flight back to Nairobi with the best memories ever to share with friends at home.
Transport on a customized 7-seater safari Vehicle with full-length photographic roof hatches
All clients are guaranteed window seats
All game park entrance fees
Full board accommodation is offered in a luxury large spacious tent, all en suite bathrooms with a hot and cold shower, flush toilet, changing room and lockers for valuables in Masai Mara and a Hotel in Nakuru
Airport pickup on arrival in Nairobi
Use of professional Kenya safari driver/guide
3 litres mineral water
Personal spending money
Know before you go
Masai Mara Game Reserve is known for its great migration and the exceptional population of Leopards, Lions, Cheetahs and the Thomson's gazelle.
Lake Nakuru National Park is the bird's sanctuary because both the lesser and the greater flamingoes cover the entire lake, and it is also known for its big five except the elephant.
Amboseli National Park is known for its unique vegetation, destroyed by the huge elephants that inhabit the park.
Tsavo East and West are divided by the Tsavo River, which flows from west to East through the National Park. This park is known for its varied wildlife, rock climbing, good road system and mostly the Mzima spring in Tsavo West.
For cancellations upto 2 days before the tour -Refund of 80% of the tour price.
|Adult (Nairobi Non-Resident)|
|1 To 7||USD 2050 Per Person|
This is a private tour