3-Day Tour Of Masai Mara From Nairobi
Drive through the picturesque Great Rift Valley to check out the largest game reserve in Kenya, Masai Mara Game Reserve, on this 3-day tour. It is globally famous for its exceptional population of Masai lions, African leopards, cheetahs and the famous annual migration of wildebeests. Go on game drives and spot the Big 5. Also, explore the option to visit a Masai Village.
- Enjoy game viewing in Masai Mara
- Get up close with the Big 5
- Take in the panoramic views of nature
Itinerary Expand All Collapse All
Day 1 - Nairobi to Masai Mara expand_more
Depart from Nairobi early morning and drive via the Great Scenic Rift Valley floor.
Arrive at your camp/lodge for lunch.
Before the sunset, head out for an evening game drive searching for wildlife with your Kenyan safari guide.
Dinner and overnight at your camp/lodge.
Day 2 - Masai Mara expand_more
Spend this day viewing and searching the Big Five animals, namely: Lions, African Buffalo, Leopards, Rhinos and African elephants, among other wildlife.
Also, hot air balloons can be organised for you at an extra cost. You will be provided with a picnic lunch and a bottle of water to keep you going for the day.
Dinner and overnight back at your camp/lodge.
Day 3 - Masai mara - Nairobi expand_more
Have an early breakfast and summarize your safari by an early game drive before checking out of the park.
Pay a visit to a Masai village for a cultural show (at an extra $20 cost per person).
After this, begin your journey back to Nairobi or onward destination with a stopover at Narok town for lunch.
- Pick up from your Nairobi hotel and back
- All park fees
- Government taxes
- 2 nights accommodation in a tented camp on a full board basis
- Comprehensive 3 days game drive with a pop-up roof safari van
- English-speaking Kenyan tour guide
- Entry fees of the Kenyan driver/guide and vehicle
- Meals while on safari
- Travel and health insurance
- Personal snacks and drinks
- Costs to Masai village or hot air balloon
- Last lunch on the final day
- Anything else not listed above
For cancellations upto 2 days before the tour -Refund of 80% of the tour price.
|1 To 4||USD 420 Per Person|
|1 To 4||USD 315 Per Person|
This is a group tour