first of all I would like to thank Yigzaw (Manager of Semien Yigzaw
Tours) for all his work.
During that time we looked out for a tour operator, who can organize
some bigger and smaller tours. After 6 or 7 Guides we almost gave up,
because the prices where just to high... but than we found Yigzaw
through this page.
He gave us a really good privet for his services and organized
everything for us.
Furthermore he gave us the best tips and recommended special things we
would´t find alone. If there was a question,we gave Yigzaw call and he
immediately organized everything. It seemed like, he knows everybody
Just that you have him in the back, you can feel save and comfortable
all the time!
To the places where we have been:
-Bahir Dar (wonderful calm down city, possible to see hippos in the
lake and churches on the island in Lake Tana)
- Gondar (fascinating castles in the mountains)
- simien mountains (very beautiful mountains with a lot of baboons, if
you are not afraid of cold nights --- sleep in a tent!!)
- Axum (nice cultural sites)
- Awassa (a lot rock churches on surrounding mountain tops)
- Danakil depression like on another planet! expensive, but more than worth it!)
- Lalibela (again nice cultural sites)
book with him You will not find anyone better than him,, He is really
enthusiastic,energetic and smart