5-Day Aswan Cruise Tour From Luxor
Explore the most famous attractions in upper Egypt on a 5-day cruise to Aswan from Luxor. Visit Karnak Temple, Luxor Temple, Valley of the Kings, Hatshepsut Temple, Colossi of Memnon, Esna, Kom Ombo, Edfu, Philae Temple the ancient unfinished obelisk in Aswan, and much more. Learn about the history of the locations from your Egyptologist guide and enjoying the beautiful scenery of the Nile Valley.
Itinerary Expand All Collapse All
Day 1 : Arrive in Luxor expand_more
- Pick up from the hotel and transfer to the airport to take a flight to Luxor.
- On arrival to Luxor, meet the guide, and then visit the Luxor Temple to see its courtyard and the granite statues of Ramses the Great.
- Proceed to Karnak, which is a series of temples, built in different reigns.
- Starting by the Avenue of Sphinxes visit the Unfinished Propylon, the Hypostyle Hall with its 134 gigantic columns, the Obelisks of Queen Hatshepsut, and Tutomosis III.
- Visit the temple of Amon adorned with lotus and papyrus designs, the Granite Scarbeus of Amenophis III and the Sacred Lake.
- Transfer to the cruise. Boarding before Lunch. Lunch on board. Afternoon tea. Dinner on board & Belly Dance show.
(Optional) Sound & Light Laser Show at Karnak Temple.
Day 2 : Reach Luxor West Bank expand_more
- (Optional) Hot Balloon: Drifting peacefully over the Valley of King, Valley of the Queens, and the Mountain on the Nobles. (95 $ per person).
- The flight is approximately 30-45 minutes, depending on the weather.
- Visit The West Bank – Crossing the Nile, drive to the Valley of Kings; visit the tombs of various Dynasties, King Tut’s tomb is with extra ticket (Not included).
- Visit the Temple of Deir El Bahari. On the return journey stop at the Colossi of Memnon which are two gigantic sitting statues representing Amenophis III facing the Nile. Lunch on board.
- Sail to Esna. Afternoon Tea. Disco Party. Overnight in Cruise
Day 3 : Visit Edfu & Kom Ombo expand_more
- Breakfast on board. Visit the Temple of Horus in Edfu.
- Sail to Kom Ombo. Lunch on board.
- Visit The Temple Shared by the Two Gods Sobek & Haroeies in Kom Ombo. Overnight on board the Cruise.
Day 4 : Sail to Aswan expand_more
- Breakfast on board. Sail to Aswan.
- Start the tour by visiting The High Dam which was completed in 1964. Gaze across Lake Nasser.
- Visit the Philae temple on the island of Agilkia.
- Visit the temple that was removed from their original island of Philae which lies submerged most of the year by the waters of Lake Nasser.
- Visit The main Temple of Isis and its monuments, which were built between the 26th-dynasty and the Roman period. Lunch on board. Afternoon Tea. Dinner on board. Overnight in Aswan.
Day 5 : Departure expand_more
- Breakfast on board. Disembarkation after breakfast.
- (Optional not included) Departure to visit the Temples of Abu Simbel. The colossal Temple of Abu Simbel built by Ramses II (XIXth. Dynasty) and lately saved from inundation of the Nile waters in among the glories of ancient Egyptian monuments. The temples were built out of a sandstone rock cliff, and representation of the deities to which each was dedicated is carved on its huge façade. Nearby, also saved, lies the small Temple of the King’s wife Nefertari, dedicated to the goddess Hathor.
- Back to Aswan.
- Transfer to the airport, to take your flight back to Cairo.
- Arrive in Cairo.
- Meet & assist at Luxor International Airport upon arrival and departure.
- The assistance of our guest relations during your stay.
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle with Free WIFI
- 4 Nights Nile Cruise accommodation on full board basis. (Included sightseeing)
- All sightseeing tours are strictly private tours
- Private English speaking guide
- Entrance fees to all sites as indicated on the itinerary
- Meals as indicated in the above itinerary
- Bottled water during the trips
- Portage when needed
- 30 minutes of local calling (5 minutes international) and a mobile phone loaned for the length of your stay or an Egyptian sim card for your unlocked mobile device
- All service charges and taxes
- International airfare.
- Entry visa to Egypt.
- Any optional tours.
- Personal spending.
For cancellations upto 2 days before the tour -Refund of 80% of the tour price.
|1 To 1||USD 490 Per Person|
|2 To 3||USD 395 Per Person|
|1 To 10||USD 250 Per Person|
This is a group tour