8-Hour Bruges & Ghent Highlights Tour
Explore the highlights of Bruges, the capital of West Flanders in northwest Belgium, distinguished by its canals, cobbled streets and medieval buildings. Continue to Ghent, a port city in northwest Belgium situated at the confluence of the Leie and Scheldt Rivers. Visit markets, churches and appreciate the art exhibited in the museums. Discover the Belfort tower surrounded by a buzzing market and experience the mix of Gothic, Renaissance and Baroque Architecture on this short tour.
Itinerary Expand All Collapse All
Bruges & Ghent Highlights Tour expand_more
- Meet the guide at the agreed-upon location in Bruges and travel to Market Square and the old fish market.
- Visit the Burges square and discover the city's ancient buildings, including the Basilica of the Holy Blood.
- Arrive at Square Tanners and discover Groningen Museum, known for its collection of paintings of the Flemish Primitives.
- See the Courtyard of the Gruuthuse Family and Our-Lady of Bruges Church.
- Continue to Saint John Hospital, De Halve Maan Brewery and the Beguinage.
- Head to the Lake of Love and enjoy a boat trip.
- Proceed to Ghent and visit the Saint Bavo Cathedral, known for its important works of art: Adoration of the Mystic Lamb, the Pulpit, the picture of Rubens and .the Conversion of Saint Bavo.
- Explore the market square of the city with its Belfort tower and the covered market.
- Discover the Stadhuis, an imposing building that is a hybrid mix of Gothic, Renaissance and Baroque Architectural style.
- Walk to the Churches of St. Nicholas, St. Michael and St. Jacques.
- Move to Graslei, an ancient port and one of the most beautiful places in Ghent.
- See the Gravensteen, a majestic medieval castle and the Patershol, a picturesque area in the town with charming facades.
End of the tour.
Belgium tour guide
For cancellations upto 2 days before the tour -Refund of 80% of the tour price.
|1 To 8||EUR 700 Per Person|
This is a group tour