Full-Day Tour To Fossil Park, West Coast National Park & Buffelsfontein Reserve
Go on a full-day adventure tour to the National Parks and Reserves from Cape Town. Explore the famous Buffelsfontein Game Farm, visit the West Coast National Park, head to the Fossil Park outside Langebaan, and take thrilling Game drives. Enjoy nature and experience the wilderness of South Africa with this tour!
- Take a tour of the Bushmen culture farm
- Visit the Buffelsfontein Game Farm
- Go on a Game drive at West Coast National Park
Itinerary Expand All Collapse All
Tour to West Coast Fossil Park, West Coast National Park & Buffelsfontein Reserve expand_more
- Meet with the tour guide at the pickup location in Cape town and begin the tour.
- Arrive at the I'Kwatu San Bushmen Culture Farm and enjoy a hearty breakfast.
- Visit the exhibition hall and check out the bushmen campsite.
- Head to the West Coast Fossil Park, which houses exceptionally well-preserved remains of fossil fauna that date to 5.2 million years ago. The fossils include bones of over 200 different animal species, which are now extinct.
- Halt at the Club Mikonos Resort in Langebaan to have lunch at the restaurant on the deck in the little harbour.
- Visit the West Coast National Park and spot animals like eland, red hartebeest, bontebok, kudu, gemsbok, steenbok, mountain zebra, duiker and ostriches.
- Enjoy a meal at the old farmstall in Geelbek.
- Travel to the Buffelsfontein Game & Nature Reserve.
- Go for a Game drive and experience the feeding of the cheetah and the lions.
- Drive past Buffelsfontein to Darling and visit Pieter Dirk Uys's railway station, Evita's, if you wish to skip the game drive.
- Travel back to Cape Town after the tour.
English-speaking South African tour guide
Drinks & snacks on the way
Tips and gratitudes
Game drive in Buffelsfontein Game & Nature Reserve
Cape Town, South Africa
For cancellations upto 2 days before the tour -Refund of 80% of the tour price.
|The group size and price|
|1 To 4||USD 66.58 Per Group|
This is a group tour