Cover The Highlights Of Bosphorus Over An 8-Hour Tour
Sign up for a day trip to Bosphorus and see its highlights as you walk around the Spice Market, the majestic Beylerbeyi Palace, and pay your respects at the mosque of Süleymaniye. Enjoy an exciting boat ride on the Bosphorus and admire the holy Mosque of Rüstem Paşa.
- Enjoy a thrilling boat tour on Bosphorus waterways
- Admire the magnificent Beylerbeyi Palace
- Visit the Süleymaniye and Rüstem Paşa Mosque
- Take in the aroma of the rich spices at the Spice Bazaar
Itinerary Expand All Collapse All
Day in Bosphorous expand_more
- At 08:30 a.m., get picked up at the hotel and visit the Spice Market: An Egyptian Bazaar built between 1597 and 1664. It is the second oldest covered bazaar in the city.
- Visit the Rüstem Paşa Mosque: An Ottoman mosque near the Spice Bazaar has one minaret. There are rows of shops surrounding it. The centrally planned mosque stands on the top of depots.
- Enjoy a Bosphorus Boat Tour and see the city's highlights,
- After that, relish a free lunch and proceed to Suleymaniye Mosque, which crowns one of Istanbul's seven hills and dominates the Golden Horn, providing a landmark for the entire city.
- End the tour with a visit to Beylerbeyi Palace: Beylerbeyi meaning "Lord of Lords", is located in the Beylerbeyi neighbourhood of Üsküdar district in Istanbul, Turkey, on the Asian side of the Bosphorus.
- Guiding services
- Spice market briefing
- The entrance fee
What to bring
- Headscarf for ladies
- Easy wear on/off shoes
- Proper dressing for temple visits
Know before you go
- Ladies should cover their heads at the mosques.
- Please take off your shoes before entering the mosques.
For cancellations upto 2 days before the tour -Refund of 80% of the tour price.
|1 To 20||USD 25 Per Person|
This is a group tour
|Private Tour Price||USD 45|
|Maximum no. of people||2|