9 Hours History tour itinerary for Sao Tome: The Tropical Beauty Of São Tomé Island
Explore the tropical beauty of São Tomé Island, visiting Roças with rich colonial architecture, breathtaking scenery, breathtaking beaches and magnificent waterfalls.
- Departure at 7:30 am from the Capital - São Tomé;
- Passage through the City of Santana, capital of the District of Cantagalo;
- Stop for a visit to Roça Agua Izé and to the Geological Heritage - Boca-de-Inferno;
- Visit the beaches Seven Waves and Micondo;
- Stop to visit Roça São João dos Angolares and pass through the City of Angolares;
- Observation of the forest and volcanic landscapes along the road, such as the Pico Cão-Grande and Palmeiras de Azeite Palma plantations of Emolve - Agripalma;
- Passage and visit to the Villa and Mangal of the Malanza River;- Visit to Roça Porto Alegre;
- Stop to bathe in the Yam and Pool Beaches;
- Lunch at the Jalé Ecologe beach;
- Return to Capital at 5:30 p.m.
Wear light and comfortable clothing. A good idea is to bring sunscreen, clothes and beach towels to soak in the Piscina Beach and money for extra expenses.
Transport / mínimo people;
Type of Tour
This tour is offered throughout the year.The tour starts at 08:00 hours.