7 Days Architecture tour itinerary for Colombo & Kandy: Nature, Heritage, Wildlife, Beach And Archaeology
A short tour covering all the special places of Sri Lanka like Pinnawala, Sigiriya, Gadige, Kandy, Dalada Maligaya, Horton, Yala and many others which have been an attraction for visitors from all parts of the globe.
Welcome to sri lanka, pinnawala and sigiriya
After your arrival, we will start the tour with breakfast.
First we visit Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage where you can see many elephants big and small.
Watch them bath in the river.
After lunch travel to Sigiriya, on the way visit Dambulla Cave temple.
Overnight in Sigiriya hotel.
Segiriya, gadige, spicy garden, kandy
1. After breakfast visit the mighty Sigiriya fortress.2. After a travel to Kandy, on the way visit the spice gardens and also Nalanda Gadige.
3. Evening time join the cultural dance.
4. Overnight in Kandy in a hotel.
Dalada Maligaya, Botanical Garden
After breakfast visit Daladamaligaya.2. Walk in the botanical garden.
3. After we have visited all the places, we travel to Nuwara Eliya.
4. On the way visit tea factory, you can see how tea is made and sip a cup of tea freshly prepared.
5. Overnight in Nuwara Eliya.
Horton place - Ella
Early morning travel to Horton place, a very high point with cool environment and a very big area.
Here you can see various flowers and animals, a waterfall and a big mountain.
During the journey to Ella on train from Ohiya or Pattipola Station, you can see beautiful locations like tunnel, waterfall and tea estate.
Overnight in Ella hotel.
9 Arches, waterfall and Adam's peak
1. After breakfast visit 9 arch bridge and the little Adam's peak.
2. Travel to Thissamaharamaya on the way visit Rawana waterfall, Diyaluma waterfall and Buduruwagala ancient temple. (below: Diyaluma waterfall (HTC phone camera).
3. Our next visit is Buduruwagala ancient temple.
4. Overnight at Thissamaharama hotel.
Yala and galle
1. Early morning go to visit the wildlife, enjoy a safari in the jeep to see the natural action of elephants, tigers, Bayer, deer, crocodial and various birds.
2. After a travel to Galle, on the way we visit stick fishmen and watch their unique technique of fishing.
3. We spend the evening in the Galle fortress.
4. Overnight in Galle hotel.
Galle fortress, turtle hatchery
After breakfast we visit turtle hatchery and Galle Fort and travel to airport though Colombo.
End of Tour
Type of Tour
The tour is available from 04 Jun to 14 Jul on the following days of the week.
Other Tours by this guide
This tour is all about fun, enjoyment, Sri Lanka history, heritage, nature, wildlife, ancient monuments beach, ...