8-Hour Tokyo Temples And City Tour
Visit Tokyo, Japan’s busy capital, and see how the city mixes the ultramodern and the traditional, from neon-lit skyscrapers to historic temples. See Meiji Shrine, a Shinto shrine in Shibuya, Tokyo. Shop at Tsukiji outer market. Have authentic Japanese food for lunch, and more!
- Visit Sensō-Ji, an ancient Buddhist temple
- Shop at Tsukiji outer market
- Explore Ginza, the city’s top shopping districts
Itinerary Expand All Collapse All
Tokyo Highlights expand_more
- Pick up from your Tokyo hotel by your guide.
- Visit Meiji Shrine, a shrine dedicated to the deified spirits of Emperor Meiji and his consort, Empress Shoken.
- Stroll at Takeshita Street, a pedestrian shopping street lined with fashion boutiques, cafes, and restaurants.
- Shop local goods at Tsukiji outer market.
- Enjoy authentic Japanese lunch at Harajuku or Tsukiji
- Marvel at Sensō-Ji, Tokyo's oldest temple.
- End your tour at Ginza.
English-speaking Tokyo guide
Guide's transportation fees
Pick up fee outside Tokyo
For cancellations upto 2 days before the tour -Refund of 50% of the tour price.
|The group size and price|
|1 To 8||JPY 40000 Per Group|
This is a private tour