2-Day Tokyo City Tour
Explore Tokyo like never before in this two-day tour. Amble in Tokyo's bustling markets and experience bliss at quaint monasteries. Cruise on the Sumida river, continue down to Tokyo Bay and drop anchor at a scenic island. Savour great views of the mainland and marvel at some of the most iconic monuments of the city.
- Admire the Meiji Shinto shrine
- Indulge in shopping at Takeshita Street and Ameyoko Market
- Behold a stunning view of the Tokyo cityscape
- Visit the Sensoji Buddhist temple
- Cruise on the Sumida river
Itinerary Expand All Collapse All
Day 1: Meiji Shrine, Ueno Park, and Shopping expand_more
Meet your tour guide at the lobby of your hotel.
Make your way to the Meiji Jingu Shinto Shrine and enjoy its striking serenity.
Indulge in shopping at the famous Harajuku Takeshita street.
Walk across the famous Shibuya Crossing, also known as the busiest pedestrian intersection in the world, and experience the heart of Tokyo culture at the nearby Center-Gai street.
Shop at the Ueno Ameyoko street market.
Enjoy a stroll across Ueno Park and appreciate its cultural and natural value.
Admire Yanaka, also known as Tokyo's most traditional district. Visit its artisan workshops, winding lanes, and authentic Japanese-style homes.
End the tour in Ginza, well-known as a prime shopping location.
Day 2: Tokyo Tower, Asakusa Sensoji & Sumida Cruise expand_more
- Meet your tour guide at the lobby of your hotel.
- Soak in a stunning view of the Tokyo cityscape. Depending on your schedule, you may proceed to the Observatory, Tokyo City View or Tokyo Tower.
- Depending on the day of your visit, you may enjoy traditional Japanese cuisine at Tsukiji Outer Market (Mon-Sat) or visit the picturesque Imperial Palace Garden (Sun) on erstwhile Edo Palace Grounds.
- Visit the beautiful Sensoji temple at Asakusa.
- Enjoy a fifty-minute cruise boat ride on the Sumida River.
- Make your way to Odaiba, an artificial island now one of Tokyo's most popular shopping and entertainment districts.
End the tour in Ginza.
Licensed English-speaking Tokyo tour guide
Tour guide's public transportation fees
Tour guide's lunch
Tour guide's admission fees
Transportation and cruise boat fees
Cruise boat fee (1,380 yen per peson)
Observatory fee (1,800 yen for Roppongi Hills and 1,200 yen for Tokyo Tower main deck)
Pick-up fee if the tour starts outside Tokyo
For cancellations upto 2 days before the tour -Refund of 50% of the tour price.
|The group size and price|
|1 To 8||JPY 84000 Per Group|
This is a private tour