- Meet-up point: The front of the Aoyama Flower Market shop inside the Sugamo Station entrance area.
- Explore this truly hidden gem neighbourhood with a 100-year history of food and flavours. Meet some of Tokyo’s friendliest shop owners and hear their fascinating stories.
- Taste special snacks, and enjoy a delicious lunch. Those with a sweet tooth can also have fun trying a few things only available here. A visit to a local treat from a shop with a rich history of more than 100 years is a highlight to look forward to. This charming location has a great friendly atmosphere and creates original snacks, and classics with a twist found nowhere else in Tokyo.
- Immerse yourself in this nostalgic neighbourhood and visit regional shops celebrating prefectures (regions) across Japan.
- Stop at a famous temple, and learn about this haven for older Tokyo residents who are still quite young a heart.
- End point: Jizo Dori Area
Access: JR Yamanote Line | Mita Subway Line
Note:- Dietary Restriction flexibility- No Shellfish, No pork, Vegetarian, Pescetarian. Please keep in mind, however, that we cannot make an allergy-free or dietary restriction food guarantee since food is prepared in kitchens that do not belong to us. Also, some stops may not have a viable substitution, but we will make every effort to compensate at different stops throughout the tour.