Full-Day Tour To The Golden Circle From Reykjavik
Experience some of Iceland's most popular natural sights in this private tour that takes you to the Golden Circle with an experienced driver and guide. Get a close-up view of the Kerid Volcanic Crater, Faxi Waterfall and the Icelandic Horse.
- Explore Geysir hot spring area
- Visit Þingvellir National Park
Itinerary Expand All Collapse All
Iceland's Golden Circle Day Tour expand_more
- Meet your driver at the agreed-upon location in Reykjavik and begin the tour. The Golden Circle is the most visited area in Iceland, and there is a reason for it. Head to Kerid Crater.
- Visit Faxi Waterfall before heading to the world famous two-story Gullfoss Waterfall.
- Stop at a hot spring area where Strokkur spouts water up to 100 ft up in the air every few minutes.
- Make a short stop where you can see the Icelandic Horse up close.
- Explore the National Park of Thingvellir, where the first parliament in the world was founded.
- Visit Lögberg, Drekkingarhylur, Öxarárfoss and marvel at their astonishing natural landscapes.
- Head back to Reykjavik.
Pick up and drop off from your accommodation in Reykjavík (additional price if pick up is outside Reykjavik)
Private guided tour in an Audi Q7 or similar car with a professional driver/guide
Admission to sights (where applicable)
Food and drinks
What to bring
Good, warm and waterproof clothes (dress according to weather and in layers)
Good shoes, for example, hiking or walking shoes
Know before you go
You will stop on the way for a sit-down lunch (lunch is not included).
For cancellations upto 2 days before the tour -Refund of 80% of the tour price.
|The group size and price|
|1 To 4||USD 1225 Per Group|
This is a group tour