Day Tour Of The Beauty Of Taj Mahal From Delhi By Train
Visit the key monuments of Agra, and listen to the stories of the Mughal Era and Mughal emperors of India. Visit the iconic Taj Mahal - one of the seven wonders of the world, the historic Agra Fort, explore the Art and Craft Gallery and see exquisite Indian handicrafts on this 12 hours trip.
- Marvel at the magnificent Taj Mahal
- Explore the marvellous Agra Fort
- Stroll through The Art and Craft Gallery of Agra
Itinerary Expand All Collapse All
Agra Monuments Tour expand_more
- In the morning at 06.30, the representative will meet at your hotel/airport, drop you at the station at Hazrat Nizamuddin, and help in boarding the train that leaves the station at 08:10.
- Reach Agra Cantt at 09:50 am. Breakfast will be served on the train.
- On arrival at the Agra railway station, the guide will welcome you and proceed for the city tour.
- 10:00 am: Visit the Taj Mahal. On the way, the guide will explain all about the traditions and culture of the town, its legacy and climatic conditions.
- Noon: Visit the Art and Craft Gallery, known for its Parchin Kari work. The Parchin Kari art involves very minute and precise inlay work and is quite expensive and graceful with intricate labour. Among the various stone arts that have flourished in the country are inlay or crafting works done with marble stones. This craft flourished and peaked during the era of the Mughals in Medieval India, especially after the Taj Mahal's construction. It is believed that initially, during the early 17th century in Italy, minute inlay work was done on different forms of precious stones. This was referred to as Pietra dura, where Pietra stands for stone and Dura stands for anything complicated. The Italians were outstanding in this classic art and held exclusive possession over this art.
- After lunch, explore this Mughal town and buy handicrafts and souvenirs.
- 3:30 pm: After visiting the Taj Mahal, visit the Agra Fort, a UNESCO World Heritage site. This fort is also popularly known as the Lal Qila or the Red Fort in Agra. It is nearly 2.5 km from the monument, the Taj Mahal.
- 5:00 pm: Transfer to the Railway Station: Reach the station at 17:00 as the train departs at 17:50. It will reach Nizamuddin station at 19:30 hours.
- On reaching Delhi, the representative will drop you at your hotel/airport.
Private tour round-trip train tickets in an air-conditioned train
Arrival and departure at Delhi train station by an air-conditioned vehicle
Sightseeing by an air-conditioned private car in Agra
Morning breakfast will be served on the train
Dinner will be served on the train
Driver with private car and fuel cost
Parking and driver allowances
One water bottle per person
Professional English-speaking Agra tour guide
Lunch at a famous A/C restaurant in Agra
Monument entrance fees
Tips for Indian guide and driver
What to bring
- Bring your passport at the time of travelling
Know before you go
Every Friday, the Taj Mahal is closed.
We need a passport's photocopy regarding the train ticket.
New Delhi, Delhi, India
For cancellations upto 2 days before the tour -Refund of 80% of the tour price.
|1 To 2||USD 145 Per Person|
|3 To 4||USD 125 Per Person|
|5 To 6||USD 95 Per Person|
This is a private tour