4-Day Nile Cruise Trip From Aswan To Luxor Including Abu Simbel And Hot Air Balloon
Sail down one of the world's most famous waterways as you discover top attractions in southern Egypt. During this multi-day cruise from Aswan to Luxor, disembark for guided visits to the region's most iconic sites, including Kom Ombo, the Valley of Kings, and Philae Temple. Enjoy a five-star Nile cruise from Aswan to Luxor to tick off the region's top attractions.
- Visit the famous Philae Temple
- Marvel at the unique rock-cut temples of Abu Simbel
- Explore the temples of Luxor and Karnak
- Click many photos in front of the Colossi of Memnon
- Enjoy a hot air balloon ride over Luxor
Itinerary Expand All Collapse All
Day 1: Arrival Transfer to the Nile Cruise & Aswan Tours expand_more
- Our licensed tour guide will meet and assist you at Aswan Airport, railway station or hotel and transfer you by A/C van to your 5-star Nile Cruise to check in before lunch. Have lunch on board.
- Then, start your tour by visiting the High Dam; achieved in 1960 to protect Egypt from the flood and generate electricity.
- Proceed to visit the Graeco Roman Temple (Philae Temple) dedicated to the goddess Isis using a small motorboat to get there. Later on, return back to your cruise for Dinner, a folkloric show and overnight.
Day 2: Abu Simbel Temple & Navigation to Kom Ombo Temple expand_more
- Around 4:30 am, your guide will pick you up for the Abu Simbel trip (sharing a small group).
- Arrive around 8 am to visit one of the most impressive places in Egypt; the rock-cut temples of Abu Simbel with their unique design built for King Ramses II and his beloved Queen Nefertari.
- Back to the cruise by noon to have your lunch and sail, heading to Kom Ombo city.
- Arrive at Kom Ombo City to visit the dual temple of Sobek, the crocodile God and Horus, the falcon god.
- Return to the cruise and have dinner.
- Continue sailing to Edfu overnight.
Day 3: Edfu Temple & Arrive Luxor (visit Luxor Temple) expand_more
- After your breakfast, experience a Horse Carriage ride with your tour guide to visit the temple of Horus at Edfu, which is considered the most complete and the best preserved of all the Egyptian temples.
- Return to the cruise.
- Relax on deck, watching the unique landscape and admire the beautiful scenery of the Nile River while sailing to Luxor.
- Cross Esna Lock, have lunch on board, and an afternoon tea on sundeck.
- Late in the afternoon, arrive at your cruise dock to be transferred to enjoy the Luxor temple on the East bank of Luxor, where ancient Egyptian, Christian and Islamic features are exhibited.
Dinner on board with belly dancing show and overnight in Luxor
Note: If you arrive at the Luxor dock by 3:00 or 3:30 pm, then we have a chance to visit both Karnak and Luxor Temples
Day 4: Hot Air Balloon Ride, Luxor Tour & departure transfer expand_more
- Begin around 5:00 am and get picked up for the incredible trip of 30 to 45 minutes Hot Air Balloon flight over the west bank of Luxor and enjoy an aerial view of the country's landscape and famous landmarks.
- Enjoy the sunrise illuminating the sky of the open-air museum city (Luxor) over the great temples and mountains below.
- Have breakfast and check out to start your unforgettable day by driving to the West Bank to visit the Valley of the Kings, where the pharaohs from the New kingdom carved their tombs in the mountains aiming to hide their treasure and protect their mummies.
- Then, discover her beautiful temple and her attractive story with her nephew at the Mortuary Temple of the famous Queen Hatshepsut at El Deir El Bahari.
- End your tour in the West Bank by a photo stop in front of the gigantic statues of Memnon.
- Have lunch in a local restaurant (optional).
- Return to the East Bank to see the most significant temple ever, Karnak Temple, built over 2000 years, covering an area of about 63 acres. Click nice pictures between its vast pillars and obelisks.
- Finally, transfer to Luxor Hotel, Airport or Railway station. (Around 3:00 to 4:00 pm)
- 03 nights’ accommodation on board 5* Nile cruise – based on FB basis
- Meet and assist by English-speaking representatives
- Egyptology English-speaking tour guide
- All transfers by AC vehicles with qualified driver (s)
- All local taxes and services
- Hot Air Balloon ride over Luxor Sky
- Sharing a small group to Abu Simbel with an English-speaking tour guide
- Dinner (3)
- Breakfast (3)
- Lunch (3)
- Entrance Fees
- Tipping for Boat Personnel, Guide and drivers (Optional)
For cancellations upto 2 days before the tour -Refund of 80% of the tour price.
|1 To 40||USD 329 Per Person|
This is a group tour