4-Day Tour To The Highlights Of Cairo, Giza & Luxor
Discover the famous ancient highlights of Egypt on this 4-day tour to Cairo, Giza and Luxor. Start by exploring Cairo's highlights, including the Citadel, White Mosque, Khan el Khalili and the Egyptian Museum of Antiques before moving to Giza to visit the Great Pyramids. Next, fly to Luxor and check out the Valley of the Kings, Karanak Temple, Luxor Temple and Hatshepsut Temple.
- Visit the Great Pyramid of Giza and the giant Sphinx
- Learn about the history of the ancient civilisation at the Egyptian Museum
- Ponder over the ancient Egyptian afterlife at the tombs of the Valley of the Kings
- Check out the largest temple in the world, the Karnak Temple in Luxor
- Go shopping at the famous Khal el Khalili market in Cairo
- Explore the Hatshepsut Temple and the Colossi of Memnon
Itinerary Expand All Collapse All
Day 1: Arrival in Egypt expand_more
- Arrive at Cairo International Airport and meet with the tour guide.
- Transfer to your hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 2: Giza Great Pyramids, Sphinx and Saqqara expand_more
- Have breakfast, then travel to the Giza Plateau.
- Visit the Great Pyramids of Khufu, Khafre, and Menkaure.
- Check out the Great Sphinx.
- Head to Saqqara to visit the Step Pyramid of Djoser and learn about its history.
- Travel back to your hotel after the tour.
Day 3: Cairo- Luxor- Cairo By Flight expand_more
- Transfer to Cairo airport to fly to Luxor.
- Arrive at Luxor, meet with the guide and visit the Valley of the Kings, Hatshepsut Temple, and the Colossi of Memnon.
- Have lunch at a local restaurant.
- Visit the Temple of Karnak and the Temple of Luxor.
- Transfer to Luxor airport to fly back to Cairo.
- Reach Cairo and transfer to the hotel.
Day 4: Egyptian Museum, Saladin Citadel and Khan El-Khalili expand_more
- Wake up early and explore the fantastic contents of the historical Egyptian Museum at Tahrir Square in Cairo. Hundreds of objects from all periods of the Egyptian past are displayed on the museum's two floors.
- Travel to the Citadel of the Sunni Muslim leader- Saladin, built in 1172 to protect Cairo against the Crusaders.
- Visit the White Mosque of Mohammed Ali Pasha, a prominent feature of the Citadel.
- Head to the historical bazaar of Khan el Khalili, the largest bazaar in the Middle East.
- Transfer to Cairo airport for departure.
- Meet & assist service upon arrival and departure
- All transfers as per the itinerary by air-conditioned vehicles
- 5-star hotel in Cairo for 03 nights
- Entrance fees as per the itinerary
- Lunch at a local restaurant in Luxor
- Hotel picks up and drops off
- Domestic flights as per the itinerary
- Licensed Egyptologist tour guides
- All service charges and local taxes
- International flights
- Travel insurance
- Arrival visa
- Meals and drinks when not included
- Any optional tour
What to bring
- Suitable clothes
Know before you go
- Photography at the Valley of the Kings is free of charge for cell phones and 300 EGP per camera.
- Bring some cash if you're interested in visiting more extra tombs at the Valley of the Kings.
Cairo International Airport Road, Sheraton Al Matar, El Nozha, Egypt
For cancellations upto 2 days before the tour -Refund of 80% of the tour price.
|2 To 20||USD 745 Per Person|
|1 To 3||USD 373 Per Person|
|1 To 2||USD 190 Per Person|
This is a group tour
|Private Tour Price||USD 805|
|Maximum no. of people||2|